Tim Koppenhofer...... excellent - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-11-2004, 12:16 PM   #1
East TN Reptile
Tim Koppenhofer...... excellent

Just got in 1.1 unrelated hogs from him. The animals are stunning to say the least! Really good packing job. He answered ALL calls & mails. He's definitly one of the most polite people I've ever done business with. This is my first & certainly not the last transaction with Tim. I'd recommend him !
Please feel free to e mail me for pics of these Hog Isle's...they'll blow your mind! Nothing but orange,pink,blue hue AND the female has reduced pattern.
Thanks Again, Tim
Dave Derrick @ East TN Reptiles

Old 03-12-2004, 10:42 AM   #2
LotsaPetsGarfHt
I saw those Hogg Islands in Columbus, they are special, and yes Tim is a great guy. Almost everythng he sells is top notch, sometimes the colors are off a bit....like that pale pink eyed boa, and the off colored ball pythons I offered him $20.00 for. Everything I ever bought form him did well, and anyone that would buy my kid a hotdog can't be all bad!

John Chapek

Tim,
You can give me the money for posting this Sunday in Cleveland.

John

Old 03-12-2004, 05:33 PM   #3
densnake1
You can't go wrong with Tim. I saw the hoggs on kingsnake, and if I had the money they might be here now, oh well, good luck and I know they will be great animals. I would recommend Tim to anyone.
Denny Cook

Old 03-12-2004, 09:16 PM   #4
Rainbowboaman
I purchased quite a few boas from Tim last year & most were higher end animals & all were great feeders. I also get my frozen feeders from him & they are all a step higher in size then what most sell for.Highly recommend Tim (unless he's selling same thing as me )

Old 03-13-2004, 11:27 AM   #5
East TN Reptile
Thumbs up

Thier doing great ! Thanks again Tim.
Dave @ East TN Reptiles

Old 03-15-2004, 10:57 AM   #6
LotsaPetsGarfHt
Tim
You forgot to pay me off yesterday...whats the deal? I give you good feedback and you don't pay up.........Just kidding.

John Chapek

P.S. I'll still give you $20.00 each for those off colored snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!