Bad Guy Rodent Pro, Worst Customer Service! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2019, 07:13 PM   #11
rdmagnus208
Did u ever call,them?
They always answer the phone when I call and I have nothing but exellent service and delivery and rodent quality for a lot of years

Old 06-18-2019, 04:19 PM   #12
lovin2act
Hmm weird, I did the same thing with my order from this past Friday and realized I needed an extra bag of something I forgot the next day. I replied to my order confirmation email on Saturday, then left them a voice mail as well. Monday morning I had an email reply and they called me too and got everything done that I was needing before my order shipped. Just my experience, sorry to hear yours did not go as smoothly

Old 06-18-2019, 05:29 PM   #13
sschind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Sorry but you really do have your information confused.

Frozen food orders placed with them Mon to Wed will ship "sometime" early the following week.
Orders placed after Wed, say Thu to Sun are going to ship not the following week but the week after that.

Yes it is vague and there is no exact timeline but never has been and I have been their customer for around 12 years.

This is how it used to be but I think it has changed.

Their new policy states

Frozen Food orders placed by Sunday at 11:59 PM CT will ship the following week.

Seems like everything placed from Monday through Sunday will ship sometime during the week following Sunday and I assume the later you order the later it ships during the week.

Old 06-21-2019, 04:29 PM   #14
Dthompson2634
I understand that Rodent Pro has some quality issues but they have always answered the phone and answered my questions. Not to mention the sales manager who I got through is always very friendly and helpful. After a few days of not receiving an email, I would have called.

Old 06-25-2019, 06:59 AM   #15
90civicsi
Never had a problem in 10 years

Old 06-27-2019, 09:29 AM   #16
Giladerm
I've used them for years and never had an issue. I usually CALL on Monday or Tuesday, and they usually get the order out on Wed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mice, rats, rodent, rodent pro