Inquiry Inquiry on Todd Gearheart - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-07-2013, 11:20 AM   #91
John Apple
yes you are right....I let my angry idiocy get the better of me...apologies to all that read me ranting.....also the original was shakespear as you stated....I was just remembering Thor saying that to iron man...and Thor said it a lil different

Old 01-08-2013, 01:38 PM   #92
Fangthane
Can't say I'm sad to see Cuoco shown the door. I do find myself wondering if any of you have taken the time to do a Google search on "John A Cuoco". If one were so inclined to do just that, one may notice two very interesting links on the very first page of that search. While there's no specific relevance to reptiles, I think that those links provide more than enough information for people to get a good feel for just what kind of person he is, and just how much credibility Mr.(?) Cuoco actually has. Also, it may be a glimpse into both the depths of his instability and the lengths to which he's willing to go to try to twist any given situation to his own benefit.

Old 04-21-2014, 05:09 AM   #93
bobtard
Todd is still posting species he doesn't have on hand for sale, taking money for animals he doesn't/won't have.

Buyer beware, don't get taken!

Old 04-22-2014, 12:45 PM   #94
jacuoco88
Arrow

Bobtard - Thanks for the update . I can't say I'm surprised though.

Old 04-23-2014, 09:05 AM   #95
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenesthis13 View Post
Jason,

I agree with you, it is not stated in the ads and when people have inquired via email or phone, I told them those were stock pics and they still wanted the anoles What Jerry lied about was saying that I said they were the actual animals. I never said nor listed an ad like that. That is a bold-faced lie.

As for Jerry's request for pics, nothing wrong with that at all. I agree.

What was wrong was the manner and rudeness in which he did and how he treated me.

Per a phone call I just had from a Fauna member here, they said Jerry has a brash rep and hot head here and I sure got that impression from his comms as well.

Not all New Yorker's are bad. Some are good friend's of mine, but most know the type that I'm referring to - the rude ones. Everybody knows that type.
And people from Florida are better? Not rude? Your an idiot man. Yea,I live in Ny and take offense to your lame remarks. Rude people live in every state. Use your head.

Old 04-23-2014, 09:08 AM   #96
allreptiles1966
I have many T's and so glad I'm not buying from you. Just due to your remarks about New Yorkers. I'll also make sure my t friends see your remarks also.

Old 05-12-2014, 03:16 PM   #97
LD404
Order Review

Customer Review:
Ratings: A = Excellent, B = Good, C = Average/could use some improvements, D = needs many improvements, F = terrible

Date of receiving your order: 2 May 2014

First name: Mara

State: CA

Country (if outside the U.S.) :

Type of products purchased (animals, publications or dry goods or mix) : hemidactylus turcicus

For an animal purchase was the stock field-collected (FC), captive-born/raised (CB), or wild-caught imports (WC) or a mix of one of more of these categories (MX) ? FC

Web Site Navigation : B

Variety of products and services : A

Pre-sale Customer Service : A

Knowledge of products or services : A

Quality of animals and/or dry goods : A

For animal purchases, were the correct life stage/size ordered shipped? (Yes, no): Yes

If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct identification? (Yes, no, or n/a): N/A

If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct sexing? (Yes, no, or n/a): N/A

Packing quality of products : A

Post-sale Customer Service : A

Overall satisfaction with our business : A

Would you recommend Tarantulaspiders.com to others? (Yes, no): Yes

Comments : Todd was professional and involved, following up on a USPS delay immediately, and I very much appreciate doing business with him.

Old 11-07-2014, 09:20 AM   #98
robnimmo
Customer Review:

Ratings: A = Excellent, B = Good, C = Average/could use some improvements, D = needs many improvements, F = terrible

Date of receiving your order: 11/5/14

First name: Rob

State: FL

Type of products purchased (animals, publications or dry goods or mix) : B. smithi and T. stirmi

For an animal purchase was the stock field-collected (FC), captive-born/raised (CB), or wild-caught imports (WC) or a mix of one of more of these categories (MX) ? MX

Web Site Navigation : A

For animal purchases, were the correct life stage/size ordered shipped? (Yes, no): Yes

If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct identification? (Yes, no, or n/a): Yes

If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct sexing? (Yes, no, or n/a): Yes

Comments : Todd was very professional throughout the purchase process. He adjusted to my chaotic schedule regarding shipping without hesitation. The animals are top notch. Packing was professional in a new bow(unlike some who reuse beaten up boxes many times). Todd also offered up other species that were available in a professional manner without being a pushy salesman which was refreshing. Todd maintained contact throughout the multiweek process which was my fault. I find Todd to be knowledgeable with the animals, the business and shipping. I would not hesitate to recommend Todd to a friend. I will happily purchase from Todd again.

Old 11-07-2014, 11:06 AM   #99
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by robnimmo View Post
Customer Review:

Date of receiving your order: 11/5/14

First name: Rob

State: FL

Type of products purchased (animals, publications or dry goods or mix) : B. smithi and T. stirmi

For an animal purchase was the stock field-collected (FC), captive-born/raised (CB), or wild-caught imports (WC) or a mix of one of more of these categories (MX) ? MX

Web Site Navigation : A

If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct identification? (Yes, no, or n/a): Yes

If applicable, were the animals sold with the correct sexing? (Yes, no, or n/a): Yes

Comments : Todd was very professional throughout the purchase process. He adjusted to my chaotic schedule regarding shipping without hesitation. The animals are top notch. Packing was professional in a new bow(unlike some who reuse beaten up boxes many times). Todd also offered up other species that were available in a professional manner without being a pushy salesman which was refreshing. Todd maintained contact throughout the multiweek process which was my fault. I find Todd to be knowledgeable with the animals, the business and shipping. I would not hesitate to recommend Todd to a friend. I will happily purchase from Todd again.

Lucky you. Unfortunately there are many disappointed buyers out there!!

Old 11-08-2014, 06:04 PM   #100
hypocamaro
Rich... Cmon bro. Show a little tact. It is common reference that People from Texas think that they are the best, Southerners are stupid and bang their sisters, Yankees are rude ( if They weren't the phrase Southern Hospitality wouldn't exsist +1 ), Its a generalization. Its not like he used the N word. I feel like your digging for an argument and bashing his positive remarks with "Lucky you. Unfortunately there are many disappointed buyers out there!!". Childish at best.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!