SNOW IGUANA (Visual) WORLD'S FIRST ever offered for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 07-15-2017, 12:39 AM   #1
RedruM morphs
SNOW IGUANA (Visual) WORLD'S FIRST ever offered for sale

This is the first year that US Iguana, Inc. will be offering visual SNOW IGUANAS (axanthic (TYPE III x T-Albino)!

Photo #1 is the Visual Snow Iguana
Photo #2 is the Visual Snow Iguana pictured with a T-Albino
Photo #3 is the Visual Snow Iguana pictured with a TYPE III Axanthic/Blue (Snow Maker Line)
Photo #4 is the Visual Snow Iguana pictured with a T-Albino

SNOW IGUANAS are white with pink/coral hues. The eyes are pink. They are a genetic powerhouse being a visual double recessive (axanthic x albino).

The SNOW iguana is quite possibly the World's ONLY true visual double recessive iguana in existence. There is a ton of activity in the iguana morph world with new combinations and new morphs being proven regularly. Things are getting exciting in the LARGE lizard world.

www.facebook.com/AlbinoIguana

Packages including clutch mates or unrelated hets are possible.

The Visual SNOW IGUANA pictured is $25,000.00
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-15-2017, 07:22 AM   #2
ChrisL86
Were these snows created from the original Colombian strain albino or the second "Crutchfield" strain albino? Thanks!

Old 07-15-2017, 09:19 AM   #3
RedruM morphs
Hi Chris, thanks for your interest in the SNOW Iguana project. As far as we know, there are two lines of T-Albino

TYPE 1 - (aka South American)
TYPE 2 - (aka Central American, aka Crutchfield-Stephenson)

The SNOW Iguanas are made with TYPE 1 Albino Iguanas
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-11-2017, 03:30 PM   #4
EXCALIBUR DRAGONS
wow very cool excellent work

Old 08-13-2017, 03:38 PM   #5
RedruM morphs
Thanks very much, Kyle. I checked out your webpage, it's really cool. I'll be posting a few more pics of the snow iguanas soon. I've taken several, I just haven't gotten around to posting them yet.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-16-2017, 10:51 PM   #6
Crazyscales
Are there any buyers lined up for this beautiful creature? Really curious how this pans out. Any new pics? Thanks and great job!

Old 10-25-2017, 11:02 AM   #7
Sallywalks
That lovely blue one in the picture, do u have any more of those? I’d love him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 12-19-2019, 09:44 AM   #8
Keith Hartpence
Do you have snow Hets blue or green for sale. If so how much

Old 12-19-2019, 11:26 AM   #9
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Hartpence View Post
Do you have snow Hets blue or green for sale. If so how much
Just an FYI, Keith: this ad is over two years old, and the OP hasn't logged in here for almost as long. Perhaps contacting them directly would be more fruitful.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!