Good Guy Amazing experience with spiral awakening/Lisa apramian! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-05-2017, 02:25 PM   #1
ZearthDay
Talking Amazing experience with spiral awakening/Lisa apramian!

I just wanted to gush about how my I love my newly acquired snakes! Saw some terrible threads about seller so wanted to share my completely opposite experience.

I'm sorta new to Fauna. I have a small collection. I joined Fauna looking for a Leopard boa. After inquiring about a couple different leopards I found one I wanted. I want to share my experience working with this seller. She had a beautiful leopard Boa for sale. It was too hot for her to ship anytime soon. I was in Los Angeles at the tail-end of a road trip. She went out of her way to get up early this morning. She invited me to her house to look at the Leopard. I toured her facility. I was impressed by her set up and the condition of her snake room. I saw that she also had a beautiful Brazilian rainbow boa female two years old. She will make an excellent pairing with my male some day. She gave me an great deal for 2 snakes. Both were outstanding specimens and in impeccable shape. She was very friendly and talked with me extensively on each snake's habitat, requirements, and care. I highly recommend her.

Old 08-05-2017, 02:52 PM   #2
snowgyre
I'm glad you had a positive experience. If folks would like to read up on some of the issues other folks have had with this seller you can click this link: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=624821

Old 08-05-2017, 04:48 PM   #3
Robert Walker
Almost spit my cheerios on the screen when I read the good review by ZearthDay.
Any guesses why?

Old 08-05-2017, 05:11 PM   #4
Lucille
Could it have to do with an IP address?

Old 08-05-2017, 05:44 PM   #5
snowgyre
I suspected that might be the case, Lucille. It just smelled too fishy. I'll let Robert come back and confirm though.

Old 08-05-2017, 06:36 PM   #6
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Almost spit my cheerios on the screen when I read the good review by ZearthDay.
Any guesses why?
ooh ooh pick me pick me

please........

Old 08-05-2017, 08:21 PM   #7
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZearthDay View Post
I just wanted to gush about how my I love my newly acquired snakes! Saw some terrible threads about seller so wanted to share my completely opposite experience.

I'm sorta new to Fauna. I have a small collection. I joined Fauna looking for a Leopard boa. After inquiring about a couple different leopards I found one I wanted. I want to share my experience working with this seller. She had a beautiful leopard Boa for sale. It was too hot for her to ship anytime soon. I was in Los Angeles at the tail-end of a road trip. She went out of her way to get up early this morning. She invited me to her house to look at the Leopard. I toured her facility. I was impressed by her set up and the condition of her snake room. I saw that she also had a beautiful Brazilian rainbow boa female two years old. She will make an excellent pairing with my male some day. She gave me an great deal for 2 snakes. Both were outstanding specimens and in impeccable shape. She was very friendly and talked with me extensively on each snake's habitat, requirements, and care. I highly recommend her.
Zayda,
That's GREAT, you had the chance to deal with Lisa....

I would love to see the boa's you purchased, as I've read how she interacts with, and can read her reptiles minds like no other, and of course it goes with out saying, Lisa's a breeder extraordinaire.

So again, congratulations on your purchase, and PLEASE post a photo or 2 of your new boas...

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-05-2017, 08:24 PM   #8
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZearthDay View Post

I'm sorta new to Fauna.
Sorta...Really? NEXT!

Old 08-05-2017, 11:13 PM   #9
Robert Walker
Caution. Proceed at your own risk, may cause cheerios to fly.

Old 08-05-2017, 11:20 PM   #10
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Caution. Proceed at your own risk, may cause cheerios to fly.
Robert,
Thanks for the warning, my fruit loops never left the bowl.....

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brazilian rainbow boa, lisa apramian, spiralawakening