Bad Guy Kyle L. Demoske THIEF, Amber Diehl THIEF, Eric Fairburn THIEF - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-09-2017, 10:32 AM   #31
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchemallSC View Post
It hasnt been three weeks since we've talked it's been three weeks since I've shipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alternaguy View Post
No communication from them at all after that day which has been over 3 weeks now.
Quote:
Until you've walked in my shoes keep your holier than thou to yourself. People make mistakes. He and I know he will get get what he paid for and we will be done. This whole thread is a waste of time and effort. But thanks for completely wasted biased opinion.
You squawk against being judgmental, then you judge this thread.
If the OP knew he would get what he paid for, he wouldn't have started this Bad Guy thread about you.

Old 08-09-2017, 10:50 AM   #32
Guy Castro
Quote:
No communication from them at all after that day which has been over 3 weeks now.

Quote:
It hasnt been three weeks since we've talked it's been three weeks since I've shipped.
Now you're saying he is a liar.

Old 08-09-2017, 12:15 PM   #33
CatchemallSC
Absolutely I spoke to him Aug 1. Sorry for being judgemental. Sometimes I let my feels get in the way. I apologize for that. But yes we have communicated and he does and has known of the the entire situation. It's just frustrating. This situation will be resolved no later than Friday. Thank you all for your time.

Old 08-09-2017, 12:24 PM   #34
GinoInDaBronx
I do however market and sell for some if my friends and family members which is by no means illegal.

you can play the 'legalese' game all you want. we all know that you are 'raping' (your term the wild for profit.

Old 08-09-2017, 12:27 PM   #35
CatchemallSC
I don't sell and market like that. I've never been over quota and never will go over quota. This was a side gig not a lifestyle. But I've definitely learned my lesson and will no longer be continuing any sort of reptile business unless it's for my own personal pet. This is just too much for me. I have made respect for all of you that do this for a lifestyle. Amazing

Old 08-09-2017, 06:15 PM   #36
RichsBallPythons
wait wait wait....
You collected 1200$ in cash, for field collected animals. Ones in which you have ZERO time invested in at all. And still want the man to cough up shipping charges...
That's comical at the very least

Old 08-10-2017, 03:42 AM   #37
Grendelulf
Apparently he's done this before if you check his profile posts. Again the Walmart payment and avoidance of PayPal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-10-2017, 11:21 AM   #38
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichsBallPythons View Post
wait wait wait....
You collected 1200$ in cash, for field collected animals. Ones in which you have ZERO time invested in at all. And still want the man to cough up shipping charges...
That's comical at the very least
No money invested, in the turtles, but some time would have been invested. However, it was only the time it took, to collect the turtles, and not much else.

Regardless, I was thinking the same thing.

- OP was quoted $1000 for the 10 turtles.
- The OP, voluntarily, overpaid ($200), by sending $1200, to the seller, at the start of this transaction.
- The seller dropped the ball on getting the "merchandise" to the OP (buyer) and, it seems, communication was also dropped.
- Then, after that, the seller, now (in this thread), "requested" even more money (allegedly for shipping). Even though, initially, it seems enough was paid since the seller was going to ship (as per both the OP and seller).

Unreal.

~~~~

Old 08-10-2017, 11:39 AM   #39
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Shipping Monday for tues

On Aug 1, 2017 3:31 PM, wrote:

I will be sending them asap and provide tracking I can't mess around with using your labels without being online so I'll just use ups. That's two shipments I'm coveding so how am I out to screw you that's probably a good $200 in itself at 20 weight. I'm trying alao. To get wifi I have to walk to library right now which is far in this heat. Chester is ridiculous. My phone is internet phone all in one. It is time not a complete loss.
If I read this correctly, the OP created shipping labels for the turtles, which the seller isn't using. If that is the case, any additional shipping costs are on the seller.

Old 08-11-2017, 11:54 AM   #40
alternaguy
Still no turtles

Well as all of you can see the seller did not post a Tracking number on Thursday as he said he would. It is past 10:30 a.m. now and no delivery of any turtles on Friday. I would like to thank the Fauna Classified forum for allowing me to show the world how difficult it can be, at times, when dealing online. I would especially like to thank those that have posted a thread on my original post. Thank you! I also hope the 1,798 lurkers have been able to learn something from my post and not make the same mistake I did. I am at fault for trusting and rushing in without doing my homework first. I have to assume some responsibility for what happened. I think the seller just tried to buy additional time, with all of his excuses, to allow him additional time to move from his residence to somewhere else. There is substantial incriminating evidence that the seller himself has even made that will assist me in obtaining a positive outcome for me. I am making this a legal issue now. I have already sent my $80 and completed form to the S. C. Magistrate court to take them to a Small Claims court where I will be suing for the $1,200 plus $500 in expenses to recover the $1,200. This is not the forum to address my proof but I can prove that this individual has violated the S. C. nongame wildlife law of only being allowed to sell 10 Eastern Box turtles. I, and my attorney, will be working with the S. C. Fish & Game office to prosecute Mr. Demoske as well. Lastly, I want to thank those other individuals, that have contacted me, that have also purchased from Kyle Demoske. Together we can prove that he has violated the law. Regardless of what he says he is raping the population of Eastern Box turtles far in excess of what the law allows. Thank you all for your opinion, support, and other contributions. Richard McNabb

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!