Kevin Smith - oreganus@hotmail - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-16-2004, 11:39 PM   #161
oreganus
Why???

Quote:
Originally posted by ElapsMan
It did not take ray an hour to find out that you did not ship delta. Why would it take you an hour? all you have to do is call them and ask them for the airway bill number off that shipment. Again, IF YOU COULD DO IT, YOU WOULD! No rumor to it, you lied!
Why would you consider yourself so important that I should go out of my way to ease your mind?? Besides, Jeremy was taking care of it for me, which he basically already did by not posting his so called proof on here, besides the airbill for "Joe Malt", "Mank Holt" or whoever it was for.
LOL
kevin

Old 11-16-2004, 11:40 PM   #162
ElapsMan
WRONG AGAIN!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by oreganus
to call all those places, I am sure that they would rather have a deadly mamba next door to their houses than a harmless one. You are failing to get it, you stir up trouble for anyone keeping hots and you stir up trouble for you and all of your friends also. Do you really think they are just going to ban venomoids?? Is that what the track record of exotics and the law shows?? No, they will put pressure on everyone on both sides of the venomoids issue. Give you guys enough rope and you will hang yourselves. Everytime an idiot like you gets bit, the rope gets hung a little bit tighter.
Kevin
Are you really that stupid? We are not stirring poo poo fabout the venomoids, we are going to get you arrested for YOUR illegal activity (shipping hots by ups, no doubt tax evasion, illegal possession of Rx meds, etc.). Once again, you are trying to change the focus to suit yourself. We do not want to bann venomoids, just the illegal idiots like you who illegally hack them. We are all for a vicensed vet doing the surgery. So nice try!

By the way, Ray mentioned that you had some ads on Kingsnake in which you were only charging $30 for shipping of venomoids. Delta charges $68. So you were just going to eat the remaining $38 ??? It is odd that $30 is the average cost to ship by UPS.....

anyone else seeing this picture?

Old 11-16-2004, 11:45 PM   #163
ElapsMan
Re: Why???

Quote:
Why would you consider yourself so important that I should go out of my way to ease your mind?? Besides, Jeremy was taking care of it for me, which he basically already did by not posting his so called proof on here, besides the airbill for "Joe Malt", "Mank Holt" or whoever it was for.
LOL
kevin
Nice dance around the issue! Is that really the best you can do?
Again, IF YOU COULD, YOU WOULD!!!! You know it, and so do we. You are not fooling anyone.

If nothing else, it pleases me to know that most people do check BOI before buying from someone, and all this makes you look that much worse. For that reaso alone, I would go on and on. If all this costs you just one sale, it was more than worth it to me (besides, it is kind of fun to watch you dance)

Old 11-16-2004, 11:47 PM   #164
snakegetters
Re: well...

Quote:
Originally posted by oreganus Tanith, you are pretty funny also, you are calling people names and failing to mention your own troubles, something about animal being confiscated or something.......but I am sure you wouldn't know anything about that......
Now that is *really* funny.

You mean the confiscated animals that the nice Fish and Wildlife officers asked me to house for them because they know I am properly licensed and able to give them good care? I know lots about that.

I have never had one speck of trouble with Fish and Wildlife. Not one ticket, not one violation, nothing. Zip, zilch, nada. I have always gotten along just fine with F&W. Sorry Burger Boy, you've gone fishing in a totally empty hole. That was pathetic even for you.

How about you stop fishing and start answering some of the real questions on this thread? Like, how exactly do you sterilize your "surgical instruments"? Oh wait, I think we already figured that out. You dip your pocket knife in the hot fry grease in between burger flips. LOL

Old 11-16-2004, 11:49 PM   #165
oreganus
Re: WRONG AGAIN!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by ElapsMan
Are you really that stupid? We are not stirring poo poo fabout the venomoids, we are going to get you arrested for YOUR illegal activity (shipping hots by ups, no doubt tax evasion, illegal possession of Rx meds, etc.). Once again, you are trying to change the focus to suit yourself. We do not want to bann venomoids, just the illegal idiots like you who illegally hack them. We are all for a vicensed vet doing the surgery. So nice try!

By the way, Ray mentioned that you had some ads on Kingsnake in which you were only charging $30 for shipping of venomoids. Delta charges $68. So you were just going to eat the remaining $38 ??? It is odd that $30 is the average cost to ship by UPS.....

anyone else seeing this picture?
Oh man, come on, you need to get the ball rolling with your posts, invite a few friends, we are only on like page 33, WE CAN DO BETTER. Get me arrested for what?? There you go believing the conspiracy. Man, you are quite the imaginative little boy aren't ya?? You already have tax invasion, illegal shipping, and various other stuff that your little imagination has came up with. Nevermind you have no proof and I never did any of that. I don't have an ad anywhere that says shipping for $30, how would I put shipping on anything, I don't know where they live or how much it is going to be, Besides venomous go delta and that starts at like $55 or something. And I wouldn't even post that for a colubrid since I have no way of knowing. Are you a little monkey that can't think for yourself?? You keep saying "Ray said this" or "Ray did that" , why don't you try and start something with "I" instead of "Ray"? He said he didn't want to be part of this and I am not dragging him into it, we emailed like big boys about it and that was good enough for both of us.
Kevin

Old 11-16-2004, 11:51 PM   #166
thecobrakid
Post The 5th

All you have to say is.....

"I would like to observe my 5th Amendment, Constitutional Right, which allows me to refuse to answer any question on the grounds that the my testimony may tend to incriminate me.

Then, get a lawyer. It looks like you are going to need one. The noose is tightening on you, oh greedy one. Perhaps you will finally get yours for hurting all those innocent animals that you do. I think you are evil. Scum. A herpetocultural outcast, who clearly has no respect from any worthy hobbyist, or academic authority. You don't respect the hobby you enjoy. Like many others, you are not right for herpetoculture, but you truly are one of the worst. You should not be allowed to keep snakes.....or cockroaches.

Jason Shephard.

PS Kudos to TT for finding that contact info. Excellent Detective work.

Old 11-16-2004, 11:52 PM   #167
oreganus
Tanith.....

Quote:
Originally posted by snakegetters
Now that is *really* funny.

You mean the confiscated animals that the nice Fish and Wildlife officers asked me to house for them because they know I am properly licensed and able to give them good care? I know lots about that.

I have never had one speck of trouble with Fish and Wildlife. Not one ticket, not one violation, nothing. Zip, zilch, nada. I have always gotten along just fine with F&W. Sorry Burger Boy, you've gone fishing in a totally empty hole. That was pathetic even for you.

How about you stop fishing and start answering some of the real questions on this thread? Like, how exactly do you sterilize your "surgical instruments"? Oh wait, I think we already figured that out. You dip your pocket knife in the hot fry grease in between burger flips. LOL
You are such a funny little ol' lady, that is why I love to post back and forth with you
Kevin

Old 11-16-2004, 11:55 PM   #168
oreganus
Re: The 5th

Quote:
Originally posted by thecobrakid
All you have to say is.....

"I would like to observe my 5th Amendment, Constitutional Right, which allows me to refuse to answer any question on the grounds that the my testimony may tend to incriminate me.

Then, get a lawyer. It looks like you are going to need one. The noose is tightening on you, oh greedy one. Perhaps you will finally get yours for hurting all those innocent animals that you do. I think you are evil. Scum. A herpetocultural outcast, who clearly has no respect from any worthy hobbyist, or academic authority. You don't respect the hobby you enjoy. Like many others, you are not right for herpetoculture, but you truly are one of the worst. You should not be allowed to keep snakes.....or cockroaches.

Jason Shephard.

PS Kudos to TT for finding that contact info. Excellent Detective work.
Jason, you are laim idiot....did your parents have any kids that lived?? just curious? I love how your posts are so arrogant and ignorant at the same time. Such skill wasted on the fauna...
Kevin

Old 11-16-2004, 11:56 PM   #169
ElapsMan
THANK YOU!

Quote:
Oh man, come on, you need to get the ball rolling with your posts, invite a few friends, we are only on like page 33, WE CAN DO BETTER. Get me arrested for what?? There you go believing the conspiracy. Man, you are quite the imaginative little boy aren't ya?? You already have tax invasion, illegal shipping, and various other stuff that your little imagination has came up with. Nevermind you have no proof and I never did any of that. I don't have an ad anywhere that says shipping for $30, how would I put shipping on anything, I don't know where they live or how much it is going to be, Besides venomous go delta and that starts at like $55 or something. And I wouldn't even post that for a colubrid since I have no way of knowing. Are you a little monkey that can't think for yourself?? You keep saying "Ray said this" or "Ray did that" , why don't you try and start something with "I" instead of "Ray"? He said he didn't want to be part of this and I am not dragging him into it, we emailed like big boys about it and that was good enough for both of us.
Kevin

Thank You...You just Proved you lied. Delta has not shipped for $55 for many years now. It is a min of $68 and $72 for Dash.

And Ray did copy the ads you HAD on kingsnake before you deleted them a few nights ago. Say what you want, But I SAW THEM MYSELF.

So there is your "I",. I saw your ads!!!

Keep dancing, boi

Old 11-16-2004, 11:57 PM   #170
Suncoast Herpetological
It always amazes me that the cornered rats always start with the same line of crap when caught.

You have no proof.

I have proof but I won't show it.

You won't hurt my sales at all.

The BOI doesn't matter.

Lets see how many pages we can get this thread up to.

Blah Blah Blah

I think Kevin is bout to join the ranks of the truly infamous who have tried this line of patter before like Gilbert Thompson, Adam Block, Ryan trude, and Ken Yates as another of the true cancers of this hobby.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!