Trade Rifle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 09-16-2018, 11:03 PM   #1
Samsung
Rifle

Remington 700 xcr2 Harris bipod, two sticky stocks with aluminum chassis, with scope if interested I can send parts list. 1,500.00 trade value that’s what it’s worth I can give you parts list without a problem. Looking to trade for TWO ADULT FEMALE blue tegus, OR one blue one red must be adults. This rifle can hit 1000 yards without a problem(the scope is new so must be zero in I recommend 300yards as this is long range rifle. Must have cwp and drivers license if shipping to fll you’re shipping first as this is a rifle. ( if you don’t feel comfortable we can face time show you the rifle and give you my info threw FaceTime) Thank you in advance

Everything on the rifle and what you’ll get
2 stocky's stocks one thumbhole laminated and a composite target. Both with aluminum chassis insert for better accuracy
Leupold 20moa base
Remington 700 XCR2 SS with floor plate
Muzzle brake
Vortex rings
Primary Arms scope 4-14 FPP mildot reticle and turrets
Harris bipod
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-17-2018, 09:26 AM   #2
Bronx Boa
Interested in boas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-17-2018, 10:16 AM   #3
Samsung
Sorry not interested in boas, only tegus at the moment. Thank you
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-31-2019, 09:09 PM   #4
T.U.R.D.
What caliber is it chambered for?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!