For Sale 3.3 Adult Banded Gila's--being cooled now, ready to breed! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 02-16-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
DD Reptiles
Thumbs up 3.3 Adult Banded Gila's--being cooled now, ready to breed!

Hi,

I am needing to trim back on a few projects, and so I am listing up my 3.3 Banded Gila's (Heloderma s. cinctum) for sale.

I apologize the animals for the pictures, the animals are in the middle of hibernation, and so they are not very lively.

These are as good as they get, they are some of the largest gila's I have ever seen and are absolutely beautiful. All of the animals have legal paperwork from the original breeders (Steven Osbourne and Mark Seward).

All animals are being cooled (at 50-60 degrees) and have been in cooling since Thanksgiving. Will be ready to breed in the spring.

I also have brand new Animal Plastics ((6)4x2x1 foot cages) caging I could sell if the buyer was close enough to come get it.

Price: $7,000 for the 3 pairs

More Pictures can be sent to interested parties, the animals are in cooling now so I was trying to avoid disturbing them.

Email me at DDReptiles@hotmail.com for more info.

Thanks Derek
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-20-2018, 08:58 PM   #2
Raymundoinc
where are you located? possible pick up

Old 04-21-2018, 11:26 PM   #3
bruce1984
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Look at the original date that the ads you are replying on were originally posted. This one is 5 years old and now it and the others that you commented on are now in the rotation with current ads again. This just causes confusion and frankly is frustrating and annoying to other members who are browsing only to find out an AD has been dredged up from years ago. Thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!