Snakes in the pilot episode of Superstition on the Syfy network - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Other Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-21-2017, 09:39 PM   #1
rare jewels
Snakes in the pilot episode of Superstition on the Syfy network

I decided to just watch the first episode; and before I got to commercial, there were quite a few rare jewels. The writers and producers may have made them more dangerous than they were when that parson was quoting from Mark about how one of the signs of a believer is that they'll take them up and then had some in the church basically tempting God by doing that. One looked like it might've been an albino python or boa constrictor; but there were way too many, so I'm just wondering about the first one that someone picked up. If you're gonna handle venomous snakes because of that verse, aside from having anti venin on hand, I'd advise doing it with snakes that don't cause deaths that don't result in too painful a death like Malaysian kraits or coral snakes.
Take care and God bless

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!