Leaving America for England! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 04-26-2018, 06:15 PM   #11
hotlips
"It needs a CEO that knows how to run a business."

The problem is that every day trump proves he is NOT & NEVER WAS that CEO. He was born into money & he learned all the corrupt ways to bully his way along, using mob connections (not only Russians), by NOT paying contractors after they work for him, by SAYING he's against foreign workers coming here but going out of his way to HIRE them for his own projects, by claiming to want to "make America great" yet buying overseas, & by cheaping out on safety features (sprinklers!) in his buildings (a man DIED in that fire!)...by cheating his whole nasty stinking life! He is a CON man, NOT a "CEO"...how can you not recognize the difference? He is utterly incapable of treating people decently ...he can't even FIRE a person face to face...because he is both a bully and a coward.
(And don't get me started on how he treats women!) His entire focus is on what's good for lining his own pockets & maintaining his own power...he is NOT working for our country. And he continues to hire the most corrupt low-life's on the planet to do his bidding...why? so he has leverage & because "birds of a feather flock together". He lies constantly...how can you have a shred of respect for anyone who does that? I'm not saying that no other politicians have told some falsehoods, or were proven to be wrong...but trump is in an absurd class by himself for lies. He is trying to be a dictator...and that sure isn't what I served this country to achieve. He talks one thing but does completely the opposite...he tells you what you want to hear, but it's all just hot air. And forget science & protecting the natural world with this administration...how can you NOT care about that??? But, don't get me started....

Old 04-26-2018, 06:37 PM   #12
hotlips
In case I wasn't clear enough, I see trump as both a criminal & a traitor to our country...and I think time will prove that out. As a party that supported "law & order" the GOP sure has taken a dive in following trump: they gained support by playing up "family values" but in reality, it's the party of BIG DARK MONEY that wants it all for the few at the top; none of them gives one shred about coal-miners or any other ordinary workers in this country...if they did, they wouldn't be wasting taxpayer dollars as if trying to crash our government. (Putin must be SO proud...) With trump leading the way, we now have a full-blown kakistocracy. Congratulations, if that's what you were going for? It sickens me to see the constant trashing of law enforcement, and trump is a colossal embarrassment for our country in the eyes of the world. Shame on us for electing such a despicable slime.

Old 04-26-2018, 07:43 PM   #13
Helenthereef
I just can't get past what a hideous person he is.

However, I question the motives of the OP. This was her first post, she has not revisited, and it's certainly not reptile-related. Are we being stirred up for some arcane purpose, or was this just a rather successful troll?

Old 04-26-2018, 07:59 PM   #14
AbsoluteApril
I thought it was an odd first post as well but it got people talking.

Old 04-26-2018, 08:11 PM   #15
hotlips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
I just can't get past what a hideous person he is.

However, I question the motives of the OP. This was her first post, she has not revisited, and it's certainly not reptile-related. Are we being stirred up for some arcane purpose, or was this just a rather successful troll?
You just might be right, Helen. Certainly on the "hideous person" part, but I also mean we may have been played? Oh well, it's out there now.

Old 04-26-2018, 09:28 PM   #16
WebSlave
Heck, I am always willing to admit that I might be wrong.

So how about showing me some source info for the accusations made here?

But I will say one thing. Who do you think would be more buddy-buddy with Russia/Putin? Trump or Hillary? Who was directly involved with the Uranium 1 deal? Why would the Russians prefer Trump over Hillary?

There has been a rather long ongoing investigation concerning Trump colluding with the Russians. Has any actual evidence been produced?

Show me the FACTS, please.

Old 04-26-2018, 09:47 PM   #17
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
Well, it IS kind of odd that her IP address already hails from Great Britain. I thought she was PLANNING on moving there, not there already.

Could be a troll that is just trying to stir the pot with a controversial topic.

But I'm hoping people can stay mature and even keeled in a discussion of this nature. I know a lot of sites just outright ban any political and religious talk whatsoever. Maybe for good reason.

Old 04-26-2018, 10:48 PM   #18
Helenthereef
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollieS View Post
Given I'm not certain of the OP, I haven't had the courage to click on the link she posted. Has anyone found out what it goes to?

Old 04-26-2018, 11:27 PM   #19
Helenthereef
Re the Mango under discussion, US politics aren't really my business, but as far as his reputation goes with the rest of the world, I don't think it could be much lower.

What's going to be of interest (to me) is that he's making a visit to the UK in July this year. Last time this was suggested over 1.8 million people signed a petition against it. It wasn't necessarily to do with his politics, people just didn't want this nasty man anywhere near the Queen.

Anyway, seems it's going ahead, so expect imaginative and hopefully amusing protests - on his last visit to Scotland his golf game was pelted with red golfballs with nazi swastikas painted on them...

Old 04-26-2018, 11:41 PM   #20
hotlips
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Heck, I am always willing to admit that I might be wrong.

So how about showing me some source info for the accusations made here?

But I will say one thing. Who do you think would be more buddy-buddy with Russia/Putin? Trump or Hillary? Who was directly involved with the Uranium 1 deal? Why would the Russians prefer Trump over Hillary?

There has been a rather long ongoing investigation concerning Trump colluding with the Russians. Has any actual evidence been produced?

Show me the FACTS, please.
I have followed this fiasco from the start...I don't have the energy or time to do Mueller's job here for you, but I will private message you one really great "source"- a daily compilation from MANY mainstream sources, and you can go back & start at the beginning if you have the time...but you'll need a LOT of time, as each day there are excerpts posted of about 10 published articles
(it varies), & you can click on the links to read the entire articles; this site includes a forum with discussions going all the way back, and even a thread for humor. (Warning...you'll be among *GASP!* liberals!!!!)

The so-called Uranium deal has been investigated ad nauseum & found to be a nothing-burger, & was & IS just part of an intensive anti-Hillary smear campaign. It's quite obvious that Putin prefers trump over Hillary: Putin is KGB trained -he is a master-manipulator & trump is putty in his hands. Since when have we EVER had a (so-called) president that sucked up to Russia the way trump does? I hope you don't think it's a coincidence? trump is easy to manipulate, he is insatiably hungry for praise, power & money...and he's utterly without ethics.

Again, you'll have to wait for Mueller (assuming trump leaves this investigation alone?) to literally "show you the facts" but most of us are capable of following the obvious. And if trump is so "innocent" then why does he ACT so TOTALLY guilty??? Instead, all we SEE are shady moves by trump & family & the rest in his circle. Why is trump so afraid of the press? Just like other autocrats, he wants total control, he only wants HIS version of the "truth" out there. Look at history...pretty please???

How can anyone trust trump? It's been clear from day one that he's there to line his own pockets, & that he doesn't care about this country one bit, except as if affects him. And he LIES constantly...that has been proven over & over again. Why didn't we ever see his taxes? He did promise, then made more excuses before finally refusing. Anyway, I've got other things to attend to att, but I'll send you that link...you'll understand why it's in a PM when you get it. But always, look at what he DOES, not what he says...as that's all BS to keep his fan-base pacified.

My best friend was a life-long Republican, but before he passed away a couple years ago, he said he no longer recognized the GOP, it had changed so much. And SO much more has gone down since then...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!