Mike ? Inquiry.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-30-2004, 11:12 AM   #1
DavidBeard
Mike ? Inquiry....

I was wondering if any of you have done business with a guy named Mike (I don't know his last name)......his contact info is:

e-mail:myreptiles@aol.com
phone954) 689-0849

I am possibly interested in buying a sub-adult Columbian Boa from him and I want to make sure I don't get taken.

Old 06-30-2004, 11:50 AM   #2
Traci1
I do believe this is the same Mike I purchased a long term captive corn snake from in the past. I will check when I get home tonight (I am at work now) but I am pretty sure. She is beautiful and has been doing just fine. I had no problems what so ever with the transaction. I will post again tonight after I have double checked.

Traci Engle

Old 06-30-2004, 01:20 PM   #3
DavidBeard
OK thanks Traci.

Old 06-30-2004, 07:56 PM   #4
Traci1
Yep, that's the same Mike! I have his last name down as Cottom.
I had no problems, and would buy from him again.

You are very welcome!

Traci Engle

Old 06-30-2004, 11:58 PM   #5
flboabreeder
is it MIke C

If it is Mike C. I picked up a pair Surinames from him a year ago his cages were clean and the animals were in great health...Hope that helps you. Jesse VanHorn

Old 07-01-2004, 12:53 PM   #6
Bci Joe
Mike Cottom of South Florida is a great guy with great snakes at great prices. Period.
I've been friends with Mike for many many years and was introduced to his good friend Bill Parks through Mike.

I go to the NRBE in Daytona (used to be in Orlando) with Mike and Bill every year - we'll be there again this year.

Mike also has some of my animals for sale. Mike and I have some projects going with Bill Parks too.

Anyhow, no worries - pleasure to do business with him. Buy with confidence.

I give him my animals and collect some money once a year or at the show, whenever I see him... NEVER a problem!

Thanks and take care! Joe Rollo - BciJoe

Old 08-01-2007, 01:29 PM   #7
snkchrmr_420
Talking Definately a Good Guy

I am in the process of picking up a couple of 07' Jungles from Mike, and he has been nothing short of outstanding in the customer service department. He is willing, and able to work with you the best he can to make a deal happen. I would gladly recommend his boas, and services to anyone. Thanks for everything Mike.

Old 09-28-2011, 04:33 PM   #8
Morphism
This is a really old post but i was wondering if anyone knows how i can get a hold of bill parks? Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!