2014 James ednie lipstick jungle summit het albino pick of the litter! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 02-02-2016, 07:16 PM   #1
jburrut
2014 James ednie lipstick jungle summit het albino pick of the litter!

I produced this female in 2014 from a pick of the litter lipstick Sunglow jungle that the respectful and well loved James ednie prouduced and personally sold me. The dad was a double dose summit pastel produced by Mike tarbox in California. She is the best non hypo from The litter and in my opinion the best out of the 26 due to the fact that her color was the best even without the hypo involved.

Animals of this quality typically are only in people's collections because they produce them! They don't get sold, they get held back!

She is nuthing short of perfect and on large rats and about 4ft.

Please show me a better jungle with better genetics color and age offered at a better price, I bet you won't be able too! You will be satisfied or I will happily send your money back and take her back.

And these are iPhone 5 photos... Not altered and not doing her true justice.

I'm selling to focus on my champagne XL champ dogs.

$1250.00 plus shipping.

Please email me or text me
623-810-7398
Jburrut@aol.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-04-2016, 01:12 AM   #2
Jayda
Gorgeous animal! I would love to have her but honestly I am a bit concerned that she is on large rats already :/

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Old 02-04-2016, 01:15 AM   #3
jburrut
I guess I can kind of understand your concern, but then again I can't and here's why. She been kept
In a boaphile 421d since she was on mice, instead of the usual small tub that most boa keepers keep their boas in. I have found much success for successful growth for my boas with this tactic. IF you look closely her weight is portionate from her head to her tail, she also doesn't have a small head intailing she has a "pin head" she is my personal keeper and she is perfectly perfect. As was her mother and her father. She's always been the bigger badder boa and I gave her the opportunity to really take off and shine and she has done just that. Also the factor that I have always paid more for quality rodents and fed her smaller
Meals more frequent, eliminating the possibility of stress with just 1 big meal. Now that I've givin up some of my personal techniques that I've acquired over the 19 years that have been keeping boas and breeding boas. I would show zero concern of worry in this girl. Hope this eases your concern of her successfully
Eating a " large rat" 2 mediums every 9 days would very much do the trick as well.
Cheers
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-06-2016, 02:25 AM   #4
spinytail
Hi I am interested, can you take a close up of vent area with full tail and head shot?

Old 02-06-2016, 06:55 PM   #5
jburrut
LOL! This has too be a joke right? I litterally just got done telling a family member part of the reason I'm getting out of boas is because the people. Now this pops up and you publicly want me too take a picture of Snakes a** and send it you too. You would think something so rediculous would be asked in a privet email or text as listed in the add.. SMH, but your answer is no. I will not take a picture of my snakes vent and send it too you. Good luck in quest for snake vents.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-06-2016, 07:23 PM   #6
spinytail
Just wanted to confirm female and that you actually have the boa available, by taking a new picture. I noticed negative carma next to your name, so I do what I got a do to not get ripped off. Not sure why selling online sellers get so frustrated when asked to supply info on them and their product, when a buyer is at most risk. Anyways good luck with whatever else you get into.

Old 02-06-2016, 09:30 PM   #7
jburrut
Dude, if you text me we can talk about what ever questions concerns you may have, photos videos info ect... But publicly asking too see my snakes vent just might get you dubbed the " vent collector" thanks for the good luck wishes but no need my friend.My work ethic is vigorous my vision is clear and I'm going too kill it on my next journey, much like i did with this girl and her whole litter. I can assure you she is 100% real and ripping anyone off is never in the aquasion, im Irish with a big but true mouth, if that means bad karma then by all means let the bad karma roll. Hopefully it keeps the vent collectors away....
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-06-2016, 09:35 PM   #8
spinytail
You got a litter from this female?

Old 02-06-2016, 10:18 PM   #9
jburrut
I'm sorry but I will not allow my boa to be a victim to your
Vent collection. I'm going too have too cut you off from further
Conversation. Good day sir,
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-06-2016, 10:26 PM   #10
spinytail
It's all good got what I need to feel it is not a safe purchase. Throwing insults does not take the focus off that something is wrong with what you claim this boa is. That is my opinion. Also I am a bit worried about your obsession with vents. It is one thing to want to sex your snake, and another to get all weird and embarassed when I bring it up. Hey dude, bro, good luck dealing with your vent insecurities.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!