Reserve, No Reserve, Starting Bid - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Auction Offerings > Auction Feedback Forum

Notices

Auction Feedback Forum I figure I need a place to discuss whether this auction section is working or not.

Old 01-26-2014, 10:49 AM   #11
g.spencer
When I log in the main page I am on is the one with the all the latest classifieds. In the top left corner is the box with the following: Forums Home Page, Classifieds, BOI, Photos, etc.

When I hit the classifieds, the various sub divisions of them are available. And if you scroll all the way down it's the trading/bartering. I wonder if auctions were available on this page, in their own category, if a lot more activity would occur.

Old 01-26-2014, 11:53 AM   #12
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by g.spencer View Post
When I log in the main page I am on is the one with the all the latest classifieds. In the top left corner is the box with the following: Forums Home Page, Classifieds, BOI, Photos, etc.

When I hit the classifieds, the various sub divisions of them are available. And if you scroll all the way down it's the trading/bartering. I wonder if auctions were available on this page, in their own category, if a lot more activity would occur.
To be honest, I think the auction/s would get lost amidst the section where trading/bartering is located.
Also, auctions are different than classifieds.
As it is now, the auction/s has its own section. Personally, I think it is fine where it is currently located.

Now, if "Auctions" were to be added to the list (along with BOI, Classifieds, Forums Home Page, etc.), on the main page that you mention, it could be a good idea.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-26-2014, 12:03 PM   #13
g.spencer
That's basically where I was trying to go with it. Not included with trading/bartering but in the list just to get more traffic.

Old 01-26-2014, 03:23 PM   #14
hhmoore
Gotcha - I never use that page, so I wasn't sure what you were talking about.

Adding the link in that corner MIGHT help raise awareness that there is an auction section...then, again, the link to Social Groups has been there, and that section died of disuse.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!