Proven Female Dragon (PIC) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 01:45 AM   #1
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
Proven Female Dragon (PIC)

MORE PICS AVAILABLE, just ask!

This lady is a little over 3 years old now. She is proven of course many times, and just produced a viable clutch about 3-4 months ago of 23 eggs. She is an exellent feeder and isn't very picky. She will dine on Crickets, Mealies of any size (bigger the better), waxies, Silks, pink mice, greens, carrots, squash, prepared Ectotherm Bearded Dragon foods, and cactus fruities just to name a few. I thought she was sold but havent heard from the prospective buyer for over a month now, hope he's ok, and if your reading this please drop a line and let me know your ok. She is being replaced now from offspring we held back a year ago and is up for sale. I will be taking any reasonable offers on her. Please be sure to ad in $35 if on the East Coast $40 if Central, and $45 if on th West Coast to cover all shipping and handling costs. If you have any questions feel free to email me at mothergecko@aol.com or call me at 1-866-99GECKO.
Thanks Mike

Thanks for your interest in our reptiles. We strive to provide you with the highest quality captive bred and well acclimated imports. We always guarantee live arrival and ship only next day air services. Please go to our site at www.mothergecko.com to see more details on shipping methods and guarantees. If there are any questions you may have about any animals we have listed feel free to contact us anytime at mothergecko@aol.com or feel free to call us on our TOLL FREE line at 1-866-99GECKO. Thanks for your time and we look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
Michael Beberman
Mother Gecko- Reptiles
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-02-2004, 07:55 PM   #2
TNT Bearded
Female Dragon

I would be interested in possibly purchasing this little girl if you can please contact me at tntbeardeddragons@charter.net
Thanks,
Andy Walker TNT Bearded Dragons

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread