FS: Striped Boa Constrictor Male NY Local pick up! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 05:51 PM   #1
DontShootMe
FS: Striped Boa Constrictor Male NY Local pick up!

He is tame and over 3 feet 6 inches now. He is getting big fast eatting on F/T large rats now. I cannot ship him because of legal issue's i guess shipping snakes in NY. So I can only do a local pick up in NY long island nassau. I am willing to drive within a 30 mile radius. So anyone interested let me know. I am asking 275$ I will consider offers so just throw me an offer. In terms of trades willing to take a apple ipod nano or video or some high end leopard geckos. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me or message me.
You can catch me on AIM : Nyczbubba or E-mail Nyczbubba@Yahoo.com

Contact User Check User
Old 02-13-2006, 06:30 PM   #2
Backwoods-Boas
Question

Brian, What legal issues ???? I live in upstate NY and never had a problem shipping or receiving snakes....lol Just curious on that one Thanks Matt

Old 02-13-2006, 08:29 PM   #3
DontShootMe
I heard your not allowd to ship snakes in NY. If you can tell me what to do I don't mind shipping to anyone. Do I just package put heat pack send for nextday. When you put contents and tell them it's a snake won't they be like wtF i can't ship that.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-14-2006, 11:46 AM   #4
Backwoods-Boas
Brian there alot of useful info on this site about shipping and the proper way to do it on another note that is a sweet looking snake to bad its male or I'd snap it up

Old 02-14-2006, 08:13 PM   #5
Hypoboa1
You are really confusing me?I emailed you telling you I was interested in this boa a week ago when you had him for $200.00 an also said that I have a boa fanatic freinds their in New York that could pick him up an pay you in person an they could ship him to me with no probs an you said he was sold but you would get back with me an you never did an today I see him up 4 sale again at a larger price?This is really surprizing!Wow dude,Do you wanna sell the boa or not?Or just looking to make a buck!
[Hypoboa]

Old 02-15-2006, 12:41 AM   #6
DontShootMe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoboa1
You are really confusing me?I emailed you telling you I was interested in this boa a week ago when you had him for $200.00 an also said that I have a boa fanatic freinds their in New York that could pick him up an pay you in person an they could ship him to me with no probs an you said he was sold but you would get back with me an you never did an today I see him up 4 sale again at a larger price?This is really surprizing!Wow dude,Do you wanna sell the boa or not?Or just looking to make a buck!
[Hypoboa]
Oh sorry about that I deleted your message the other person didn't fall through so yeah if you want him for 200$ he is yours. You can call me at 347 426-7751 oh as for your question what line is he from no idea got it for a trade of leopard geckos and cash. So just e-mail me or call me either way. Again I'm sorry. Oh as for me putting the price up was because he got alot bigger since before. But I'll sell to you for 200$ no problem
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-23-2006, 11:12 AM   #7
Bci Joe
I'll take him. I live in Brooklyn and you can bring him to me today, tomorrow, or this weekend. Please let me know. Bci Joe 718-249-3132

Old 02-24-2006, 05:08 PM   #8
JohnnyBoyy
Whats up Buddy, I live in New York in Nassau. I was wondering if you would be interested in a trade and cash deal. I own a beautiful 2 and 1/2 foot rosy boa and am willing to trade it

Old 02-24-2006, 05:29 PM   #9
DontShootMe
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBoyy
Whats up Buddy, I live in New York in Nassau. I was wondering if you would be interested in a trade and cash deal. I own a beautiful 2 and 1/2 foot rosy boa and am willing to trade it
Sorry I don't want anymore snakes. Thanks though
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2006, 12:41 AM   #10
DontShootMe
Still available.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread