Inquiry MyrtleHerps?? - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-12-2017, 10:21 PM   #121
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig9 View Post
Any new details ?
Not yet. PayPal is doing their investigation, since I escalated my dispute to a claim. I hope to hear something next week.

Kathy

Old 05-17-2017, 12:03 AM   #122
Insomniac101
**UPDATE**

Just received email notification that PayPal has resolved the dispute in my favor. I don't care how many people complain about their fees; this is why I think it's worth it. Even if the seller already spent the money (likely), I still get funds returned to me, and PayPal takes action to recover funds from the other party.

Kathy
Attached Images

Old 05-17-2017, 12:05 AM   #123
ElexisC
that's great news!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 05-17-2017, 01:10 AM   #124
Milo Garcia
That's awesome. This is great news. The good people prevailed on this one. Thanks to everyone who did their part on exposing this person for exactly what they are, "FRAUDULENT"!!! Glad I went with my gut feeling and started this inquiry on her.

Milo Garcia

Old 05-17-2017, 04:10 AM   #125
Lucille
Kathy, I am so glad you got your refund! Milo, you did a great service to the community starting this thread, thank you!

Old 05-17-2017, 07:17 AM   #126
Black Adder
Fantastic Kathy!
Glad to see PayPal really have turned the corner regarding animal sales and just treat it as any other transaction now which is exactly what they should do.
This will help give buyers a lot more confidence in the future that PayPal has their back if they are truly defrauded of monies.
Of course people still need to have all their ducks in a row and full documentation but it is a great result

Old 05-17-2017, 06:48 PM   #127
tlmoon
Glad to hear it!

Old 05-18-2017, 12:03 AM   #128
Insomniac101
Thanks to everyone for your support, and especially to Milo Garcia for posting his experience with this seller. This is an awesome community, and I'm honored to be a part of it.

Kathy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!