Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:39 AM   #171
Snakemorphology
Exatly

Exsctly how i feel the seller shipped the snake from penn to california at 50 deg with no heat and she state the heat pact doesnt work animal came in like a icecream how do you not expect me not to fly off the handle i dont take kindly to animal crualty

Old 12-03-2016, 10:10 AM   #172
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
Plus I'm a fauna supporter I don't see you doing anything to support this forum but scaring people away from fauna
You are not a fauna supporter. There is no coin under your name. I know you like to argue but there's not much there for you to argue with.
I'm the picture with the hemipenes popped out that pic took 2 people. One to pop the snake and 1 to take the picture. It's funny between the 2 of you, you guys left out the body to show exactly what snake your sexing. If your reading these post and I know you are lastnight I asked for the body of the snake to be showing in the sexing picture.

Old 12-03-2016, 10:13 AM   #173
Snakemorphology
I guess for McMb it's normal to animal cruelty and dead snakes now he's got black Adler stating I've intended to scam a snake maybe that's how you do it since it comes so easy for you to accuse someone without knowing them trust me dont need to scam anybody out of nothing and I came to the forum to warn and all I got was attacked with lies I stated my proof it's animal cruelty the way the snake came in anyone would have gotten upset at this seller she should learn to ship with heat and inspect her animals before she ships what was most upsetting was when I ask for a refund like 4 times she stopped responding but mcmb thinks that's ok to scam your buyer the people that keep you in business I had 4 snakes come a couple of snakes came in that day that I have the video FedEx dropping it off one was a highway for 750 bucks if I wanted to scam anyone I would have done it on a more expensive snake so get over it I'm trying to scam McMb must be scamming everyone to think this is ok I think they just do it for publicity

Old 12-03-2016, 10:18 AM   #174
Craig Wyatt
If your reading this you would be an absolute fool to not put Rick Ferro on your do not sell to list.

Claims to be one of the big boys in the breeding world. I've never heard of him. I've been around since the 90s. He claims to have been around for longer than most of us.

But check his join Date. That tells its own story right there.

Old 12-03-2016, 10:21 AM   #175
Snakemorphology
Haha

There you go again with more lies it's was only me taking the pics see how lies start that's why it's next to the table for the guy who posted that there was 2 people I put my phone on the table recording as I pop it

Old 12-03-2016, 10:23 AM   #176
Snakemorphology
Agian

More lies I'm not claiming to be a big boy in the breeding world I'm stating I've been around for a long time come on learn how to read the forum

Old 12-03-2016, 10:42 AM   #177
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Those who support Fauna via membership usually have a coin displayed. Perhaps yours has yet to be processed?
I think fact checking is always worth while. I have sent a query to this site in reference to the Fauna support claim, and a link to the vet office. Have not found Ron St. Pierre's email, anyone who has it please pm me, thank you.

Old 12-03-2016, 10:49 AM   #178
Craig Wyatt
So with all 3 of you, you couldn't manage to throw the body in. By you putting ha ha I'm guessing you think I'll take it as jab to me. You just come off as a tguy hiding behind a keyboard acting tough. I am what you would refer to as a grown man. So it's going to take more than ha ha to even kinda get me close to being exited.
With that said the main reason you will and all ready are placed in the category of do not sell too is your attitude. I have a 13 year old that's more mature than you. That's not even a jab. Just a true statement. I'm guessing your extremely young and very new to the hobby. You just need to think before you act and hopefully before you know it you will not be perceived as a "bad guy".

***one more thing I forgot to put in the earlier post was I saw the full body shot you posted. He looks great!! I didn't see any snot bubbles at all. So thanks for the pic of that very outwardly healthy appearing animal. Guessing the snake in the beginning of the post was just one from your own collection you have had for a while.

Old 12-03-2016, 11:04 AM   #179
Snakemorphology
Agian with guesses

Agian with guesses read the forum guy in 50 if you say I'm young thank you you need to stop guessing just by what people type what are you crystal ball genes

Old 12-03-2016, 11:10 AM   #180
Snakemorphology
Tuff guy

Tuff guy where do you read tuff guy last I new this was America with free speech just speaking my mind what are you a democrate going communist

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!