Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2016, 02:16 PM   #191
Snakemorphology
Amazing

Amazing the insults continue if i mispell something im texting from my phone with big fingures but you act like your in elementary

Old 12-03-2016, 02:20 PM   #192
JCCS
I acknowledged that issue, Rick, but your problems with language extend much further. If the problem was that simple, you could take a bit more time and be a bit more careful and you would write like Thoreau. Somehow, I don't see it happening that way. Me personally, knowing that everything I put out in this world wide web of ours is permanent and searchable, I like to make sure that I don't sound like a driveling idiot, even if it might take me a few more seconds to proofread and correct. I mean, autocorrect does a better job than what you're putting out.

Old 12-03-2016, 02:35 PM   #193
Snakemorphology
Maybe

Maybe but even though im an american you sound like a racist

Old 12-03-2016, 02:37 PM   #194
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
Proves my point ice cream snakes
It would be helpful if there was some way for you to post evidence that the outwardly healthy looking black pastel you posted is the same snake whose mucous filled mouth you posted.

You were already refunded, but it would perhaps allow the seller to improve upon future shipments to others.

What were the temps upon arrival?

Old 12-03-2016, 02:59 PM   #195
JCCS
Quote:
Maybe but even though im an american you sound like a racist
Kindly explain yourself.

Old 12-03-2016, 03:00 PM   #196
Snakemorphology
Thank you for asking

Thank you for asking in a very professional way yes i posted pics in prior post the ad and the snake i recieved its the same snake dont need to rip anyone off for 100 bucks yes paypal refunded me and if she sends me a lable ill ship it back to her even though paypay took the lost and she wouldnt even stand behind her animals

Old 12-03-2016, 03:42 PM   #197
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Thank you for asking in a very professional way yes i posted pics in prior post the ad and the snake i recieved its the same snake dont need to rip anyone off for 100 bucks yes paypal refunded me and if she sends me a lable ill ship it back to her even though paypay took the lost and she wouldnt even stand behind her animals
You're welcome.

I have seen the pictures, and have looked closely at them all. It is very difficult to verify that the snake with the bubbles is the same snake that you provided the full body shot of. I understand it is difficult to get that kind of picture, but it would go a long way in connecting the dots.

You don't recall the temps on the day of arrival do you?

Old 12-03-2016, 05:16 PM   #198
CanyonCountryReptiles
Ok

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 29, 2016, at 7:02 PM, Witmer, Jessica <jwitmer@wellsborosd.org> wrote:
A female black pastel that is over 900grams is worth way more than $50. Plus, if you have so many snakes in your extremely large collection, it shouldn’t be that difficult for you to find a single gene female like a black pastel.

This entire situation could have been handled much more professionally. Your approach and attitude is the reason we’ve questioned everything. You immediately went to paypal to dispute the cost and sent multiple emails to them. Why didn’t you try contacting us first? It’s a professional courtesy. Had you handled it better, we might have been more inclined to refund immediately and may have been able to take care of it today before closing. However, you’ve been rude and insulted us.

I will not argue with you about this anymore. I will contact you after we speak with our shipping store and paypal tomorrow.

From: Info@snakemorphology.com [mailto:Info@snakemorphology.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 7:11 PM
To: Witmer, Jessica <jwitmer@wellsborosd.org>
Subject: Re: black pastel

First off I'm showing you so you can see that I know what I'm talking about and second the black pastel is a $50 snake Only reason I paid MORE was because I needed one

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 29, 2016, at 4:09 PM, Witmer, Jessica <jwitmer@wellsborosd.org> wrote:
Those heat packs don’t do anything – we’ve had them before. That snake was in a box for less than 24 hours and probably never less than 50 degrees – she was fine.

You do have a nice place there, just not sure why you felt the need to send me a picture of it. What does that prove?

Certainly not trying to rip you off by any means and if you want to get down to it – you did get the snake for $100 less than we were asking!! So, who’s the one trying to rip someone off?!

From: Info@snakemorphology.com [mailto:Info@snakemorphology.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 6:41 PM
To: Witmer, Jessica <jwitmer@wellsborosd.org>
Subject: Re: black pastel

This is our place thats all i got to say refund dont need to try to rip any one off for a blk pastel
<image001.jpg>

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 29, 2016, at 3:31 PM, Witmer, Jessica <jwitmer@wellsborosd.org> wrote:
>
> Listen, I do not appreciate how you are suggesting that we do not know how to take care of our snakes or that we would have overlooked a snake that was sick for a very long time. There is NO way that the snake has been sick for a long time!!
> We are not doing anything until we go to our local business supply store where we ship through Fedex and that will be tomorrow. Once we understand how to have the snake shipped back, we can talk about processing a refund.
>
> Thank you.
>
> PS. We've been nice about this and are trying to do the right thing. DO NOT harass us and start referring to our animals as "junk." **

**he had sent my husband a message through Morph Market stating this.

Seeing as we've finally had an answer from Paypal, I thought it appropriate to post the "missing" emails from the buyer. A few keys points:

1. We had unseasonably warm weather during the shipment day. It went from us, straight to Memphis and then to Cali. Temps were never below 50. I know unforeseen circumstances can occur, but we made the judgement call to not use a heat pack. We really felt like she would be ok at those temperatures for less than 24 hours.
2. The buyer ABSOLUTELY did NOT make attempts to contact us before going straight to Paypal.
3. I explained to the buyer that I would not speak any further with him until contacting our shipper and paypal. Consequently, he chose to contact this forum and start bashing us to fellow breeders (didn't really turn out like he intended, though), so we chose to stop contact with him because of his obvious unprofessionalism and rudeness. There's no point in arguing with him.
4. Why on earth would I want this buyer to ship a snake back to us?! We've talked at great lengths about this because we really don't like the idea of this person having one of our beauties in his "collection;" however, I can almost guarantee he would ship a sick snake, or male, back to us and it wouldn't be ours!!

I greatly appreciate this forum and the contacts we've made through it already. We've learned a few really good lessons and it will only help us improve our business. Thank you for the opportunity to share our experience and side of the story.

Old 12-03-2016, 05:33 PM   #199
Black Adder
Quote:
Get a life the only one digging a grave is you grow up thats it read from beginning bet you dont know how to read i posted everything no one will ever buy from your company no that they read how you treat buying customers
sorry for my late response as I do actually have a life outside of this cyber world
But my, my, it took you no time at all to do EXACTLY as i stated you would.
I am SO surprised......

Old 12-03-2016, 05:36 PM   #200
MikeCurtin
The only error I thought you had potentially made was to ship without heat, but given the temperatures, I would have done the same.

It is good to hear you did not lose money on this deal.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!