Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 176 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-27-2017, 08:41 PM   #1751
Lucille
Ming, you've made a lot of short posts trying to goad, I think this post must have upset you and you wanted to draw attention away from it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I can tell by your reactions that you were caught unaware by the various statutes that appear to have been violated when Ty admitted in pleadings that he ran the raffle, and you are in my opinion being paid to make up theories that will persuade reading minions that there is no problem for Ty.

Unfortunately, that is not the reality here. Who would want to do business with someone who appears to do whatever he wants, laws and morals be damned?

I do not really feel sorry for the IRCF, the law is clear and they could have been a good influence and done right by Michelle, but now they are forever tarred in the opinions of some by their poor choices.

How many more associates of Ty will be burned by his behaviors in the future? I think those who read this thread will want to distance themselves from Ty, and in my opinion that is why you were hired Ming, so that Ty does not lose his business connections over this account of what his real behavior consists of.

Old 05-27-2017, 08:44 PM   #1752
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
it is not because he can, it is because you slipped and the judge sees merit in this lawsuit to appear to allow it to continue.
Wrong again!!!
Where do you get your info from?
The judge has not yet "allowed anything to continue" and you may be surprised by some turn in events.
Court is always risky

People really shouldn't count their chickens BEFORE they hatch

Money can't buy everything!!

Carry on turtle man , carry on.

Old 05-27-2017, 08:44 PM   #1753
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliotNess View Post
I'm sure you don't think that its good but once the lawyer looks at the evidence, I would hedge the bet that he will tell his client to settle. This shows that he is crapping his pants and doesn't believe he has a case...
Actually the lawyer and Ty are asking for a jury trial. Settle? Are you kidding me?

Old 05-27-2017, 08:46 PM   #1754
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Ming, you've made a lot of short posts trying to goad, I think this post must have upset you and you wanted to draw attention away from it:
You are already making more false statements. I think Ty should add you to the list of defendants. He should sue you next. You just like to make crap up, is that what old people do?

Old 05-27-2017, 08:54 PM   #1755
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Lucille,
Did you hurt his feelings, poor thing.

More important than hurting his feelings, after reading all of Ming's posts, he has some serious issues, in addition, not being able to understand what he reads.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-27-2017, 08:58 PM   #1756
FresnoTortoise
Lucille is older than you Lynn. Both of you guys are off your rocker. Go take your meds and say hi to those ugly bakeri iguanas for me.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:01 PM   #1757
filenamex5100
lol.
ya'll let the ming ramble! it helps the evening go by with a giggle.

I'm not sure if I misread or just jumped the gun and interpreted things differently but id like to make a statement that any sane (or insane most likely) person could agree with.

lets pretend for a moment that the raffle was illegal and/or TY is a true agent and/or whatever!!
if he (or ming or any else) is using that as a excuse to wiggle out of doing the right thing and sending the OP her prize or money, that is just about as bad or worse that not sending it in the first place. that's unethical for anyone to look for a loophole. that, in my opinion, makes him look worse.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:01 PM   #1758
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Wrong again!!!
Where do you get your info from?
The judge has not yet "allowed anything to continue" and you may be surprised by some turn in events.
Court is always risky

People really shouldn't count their chickens BEFORE they hatch

Money can't buy everything!!

Carry on turtle man , carry on.
I'd be surprised, but I'm always up for a different ending. Carry on sugar squirrel, carry on.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:01 PM   #1759
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
You are already making more false statements. I think Ty should add you to the list of defendants. He should sue you next. You just like to make crap up, is that what old people do?

False statements, Surely you jest.......

Talk about making up crap, LOOK IN THE MIRROR, there you'll see the KING of making up crap.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 05-27-2017, 09:04 PM   #1760
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
lol.
ya'll let the ming ramble! it helps the evening go by with a giggle.

I'm not sure if I misread or just jumped the gun and interpreted things differently but id like to make a statement that any sane (or insane most likely) person could agree with.

lets pretend for a moment that the raffle was illegal and/or TY is a true agent and/or whatever!!
if he (or ming or any else) is using that as a excuse to wiggle out of doing the right thing and sending the OP her prize or money, that is just about as bad or worse that not sending it in the first place. that's unethical for anyone to look for a loophole. that, in my opinion, makes him look worse.
I agree, that would be unethical for anyone to look for that loophole. Kent we going to meet up at Spring Creek BBQ one of these days, I want to see your collection.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu