Bad Guy Deans Reptiles - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:19 PM   #191
burmguy420
That is what I do when I get new animals. I wasn't stateing that I bring new animals in right now. I can contact someone and get a price and someone else could contact the same person and get a different price. That is why I contacted because on CL I have meet most of the people selling higher end snakes so I figured that there was a good chance that I new the person selling the burms. I am not nor will not bring any more animals in or out of my home. I don't see the harm in going and picking up a snake or animal for a friend an delivering it too them. Everyone who knows me knows about this whole situation.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:21 PM   #192
burmguy420
I don't get rid of every animal I get. this is why I don't like posting on Fauna please just read what I right and take it for what it is.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #193
DAND
From Post #112 11-19-2009, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burmguy420 View Post
I currenlyt have 1 animal. Since this whole bad guy thing stared I have given all but one of my animals away to friends.

I reralize that I will never ne able to get back to what I really wanted to do but I guess that is for the better since I have sub par animals.
Quote:
i am trying to do my part to make sure that this did not come from a snake in my collection, which there are very few of.
So you are still acquiring animals.

Quote:
I agree that the quarintine of this animal on my part was not 6 months but I have seen many other breeders and wholesellars sell animals faster or as fast as I have.
Good lord, you must have the mentality of a four year old. Just because someone else does something wrong doesn't mean you should.

Quote:
If I had a lot of bad animals I am sure DAND, Dave, would have notice at the show sometime in the past 4 years.
You have and I have noticed and informed many.

Quote:
I am not trying to defend or lighten this situation I am hopeing that my animals are all well.
Gee, mighty nice of you to have concern for yourself. I am hoping that Heather's and Ashley's animals are all well or any other poor unsuspecting person you have sold animals to. Have you contacted the other people you have sold animals to and your (supposed) friends who you gave all your other animals to and informed them an animal in your possession died of suspect circumstances?

Quote:
I have also been doing good quarantinemeasures. I bring all new animals home and isolate them from others to see if there are any issues.
Again I'll say you should not be dealing with reptiles period. I'll even take it a step further and say that you should not deal with any living animals period!

Quote:
I have emaile Dr. Jacobson of the University of Flordia to see what his take is on this situation.
A local psychologist may do you better to consult with.

Also, I'm still waiting for the truthful answer to the dyslexia question.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:25 PM   #194
DAND
Quote:
I don't get rid of every animal I get. this is why I don't like posting on Fauna please just read what I right and take it for what it is.
We take it for exactly what it is, excuses and lies.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:25 PM   #195
SakaraGT4
I do see the harm in doing that considering you have gotten a bad reputation and I know that it has been spread around CL as well as the other forums... No offense, but after all the crap that has happened, if you were my "friend" I deff. would not trust you to pick up an animal for me... I would rather pay the extra $25 or $50 or heck... even a heck of a lot more to get a good animal straight from a GOOD breeder who has never had any problems with their animals and follow GOOD, PROPER measures with their animals...

Old 12-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #196
JordanAng420
I just read thru this entire thread. It took me a few days, actually. Ryan, a fellow veterinary technician is on the right track about the difference in labs...personally I agree with Richard, Northwest Zoopath is truly the best of the best. I tend to agree with the fact that IBD wasn't mentioned as a definative diagnosis, because this has been such an ongoing problem, and the veterinarian may have picked up on the fact that it has the potential to go to court (as do a LOT of cases like this)...and IBD is such a "grey-area" disease as it is...that lab was probably just covering their @$$es when they said the findings are "suggestive of Inclusion Body Disease"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
I doubt that you will...at least based on the reports that I have seen (human and animal). "Consistent with" and "suggestive of" seem to be the phrases of choice in interpretation. As an example my lab report showed findings "consistent with" Lyme Disease...but didn't say definitively that I had Lyme Disease.
I wonder if it might be because listing a pure diagnosis creates some sort of liability or malpractice issue if said diagnosis turns out to be incorrect?
Posted as I was typing the above... I think Harald is barking up the right tree.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #197
burmguy420
I was waiting on you to chime in with your nonsense Dave. Took you long enough. If you have notice that I have sick and crappy animals than whay has it taken you 4 years to start telling people? You still live at home and I have seen you cause problems with a lot of people because you think that you are better than everyone and you sell bugs and collect government checks. I do care what happens to the others animals and that is why I have kept in contact and not just run away.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:28 PM   #198
SakaraGT4
I think Fauna needs a "thanks" button

Old 12-03-2009, 08:32 PM   #199
burmguy420
What other forums? The CL ads where all posted by the same person just to let you know. I have a lot more good than bad.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:32 PM   #200
SakaraGT4
Quote:
I was waiting on you to chime in with your nonsense Dave. Took you long enough. If you have notice that I have sick and crappy animals than whay has it taken you 4 years to start telling people? You still live at home and I have seen you cause problems with a lot of people because you think that you are better than everyone and you sell bugs and collect government checks. I do care what happens to the others animals and that is why I have kept in contact and not just run away.
Any status on my refund? or Heathers? or anyone elses? and if you want to help your "cause" maybe post pics of your animals? cages? quarantine areas? keeping your stories straight... In all honesty, yea, you called yesterday and it doesn't seem like you are trying to "run away" *btw, blocking a number from someone who is trained to hack, does not hide your number * but at the same time... You really didn't say much that was helpful... You kind of said the same things over and over again... and didn't seem to be interested in taking any advice from me when I told you PROPER quarantine and such to take............

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!