Florida Fresh Silkworms! Wholesale Silkworms! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 10-10-2014, 02:45 PM   #1
FloridaFreshSilkworms
Florida Fresh Silkworms! Wholesale Silkworms!

Hi, my name is Payton Fisher and I am the owner of Florida Fresh Silkworms. I wanted to start my own silkworm feeder distribution because I started getting tired of paying such high prices for silkworms. I am making sure that my prices will be the lowest prices out on the market. You will still get the same and even better quality of a product for almost half the price you were originally paying.

Silkworms are absolutely, hands down, the best staple feeder for your reptile. Each silkworm is packed with nutrients and vitamins that are great for your reptile. Silkworms have more protein, calcium, and a lower fat rate than crickets and for almost the same price!
At Florida Fresh Silkworms we hatch out tens of thousands of silkworms eggs each week and have a 98% hatch rate! We take time on making sure the silkworms are in a clean and healthy environment and that you are getting a very healthy feeder for your reptiles.

We only sell silkworms in smalls (3/8 inch to 1 inch). We have great prices on wholesale silkworms AND food! We have great discounts for weekly and biweekly clients as well! If interested in these awesome discounts please contact us at FloridaFreshSilkworms@yahoo.com

Silkworms:

500 Small Silkworms- $45
1000 Small Silkworms- $90
2000 Small Silkworms- $170
2500 Small Silkworms- $212.50
5000 Small Silkworms- $375
7500 Small Silkworms- $525
10000 Small Silkworms- $650
25000 Small Silkworms- $1250

Silkworms Food (Powder):

½ Pound Powder- $8
1 Pound Powder- $15
2 Pound Powder- $28
3 Pound Powder- $40
5 Pound Powder- $60
10 Pound Powder- $105

We charge a flat $10 for shipping for orders $100 and under and $5 for orders over $100. We use USPS priority (2-3 Day). We ONLY ship out on Monday’s!

Order now!
www.floridafreshsilkworms.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!