Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 152 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-01-2017, 10:21 AM   #1511
RCampbell
Thanks Lucille, I thought I was clear on stating I had read the whole thread... (oh the time I will never get back)...my point was since the raffle wasn't legal (stated in my post) that now the current page (specifically post #1504) had me questioning...and the point to having sugarhedgie address the FL state contacts was to address the legalities of the current auction planned for May 20. If not being followed to FL law (as the raffle she won was not) it establishes blatant disregard of laws, while also showing a "holdback" being auctioned (if he didn't produce her tegu, how does he have holdbacks?)

Re-read what you quoted (my original post)

Old 05-01-2017, 10:33 AM   #1512
RCampbell
I re-read that, and it may come across as snarky, which it was not meant to be Lucille.

Old 05-01-2017, 10:48 AM   #1513
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCampbell View Post
I re-read that, and it may come across as snarky, which it was not meant to be Lucille.
I was agreeing with you, by mentioning the huge amount of case law that that propelled modern statutes.
I still believe that Ty will throw the IRCF under the bus unless they are impleaded, by saying that he did not actually hold the raffle and they are as the raffle holders responsible for awarding the prizes.
Impleading the IRCF means that in my opinion one of them will be on the hook for this mess.

Old 05-01-2017, 11:50 AM   #1514
Sugarhedgie
I'm sorry for being repetitive

This is all in my OPINION
ok as far as we know ty is not a non profit (and it seams that only non profits can hold raffles but also have to follow the rules)
The IRCF IS

All monies went directly to the IRCF
IRCF drew the winners on video and they were posted on fb.

You are correct that there are clear raffle rules (that weren't followed)

But the question would be what state and who is accountable??
Ty or the IRCF ??
I do not think ty can hold a raffle if he is not a non profit
BUT the IRCF may be able to in the state of Florida if ty was acting as their "agent"

I sent the IRCF a message and their stance seamed to be that it's not their issue and that this is between ty and me.
I sent the IRCF a letter where they still implied that it was between tu and myself but sent me a $400 check (for the fadfle ticket $ ) *i did not cash it**

A lawyer sent the IRCF a demand letter which was ignored.
Then I received a $400 refund on my PayPal from the IRCF in the memo it said refunded in full. I returned that $400. Because I did not enter a raffle, risking loosing $400 to win and only receive my $400 back.
IMO this was a sneaky move on their part.

After the IRCF received the demand letter ty posted on his own wall "what type of a person would go After a non profit" and his first comment was "I'm mad as hell and she will regret this because I will be going after her with all I have"
And then he filed the ( imo frivolous) defamation suit against me.

Either way I have. It received my prize which IMO is NOT ok !!!!!

Because mr park has filed a defamation suit against me and unfortunately already my legal fees have exceeded the value of the prize. (Defamation is not telling the truth which I have done) and this forum is supposed to be used to either tell good experiences or tell bad experiences with people/ businesses so it doesn't happen to someone else.

No one will be a "winner" in this case. It is very unfortunate for All parties involved that "someone's" ego got in the way and it's sad that people just couldnt honor their word and followed through with their "contract"

The "hold backs" were the t+ albino tegus. The ines that in his comment #77 he stated that "when he decided that he would send me one he did not communicate that to me because he wanted to see what type of a person I was and I was greedy till the end"

I'm not greedy by wanting my prize I won!!!

All he had to do WAS tell me that he was going to send me the t+ Tegu and i would have been enjoying spoiling loving and raising him or her.

Fl and Az Atorney generals have been notified. They can do what the need or want to do but noone but a court can order him to give me the prize.

I will continue to fight this fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCampbell View Post
Thanks Lucille, I thought I was clear on stating I had read the whole thread... (oh the time I will never get back)...my point was since the raffle wasn't legal (stated in my post) that now the current page (specifically post #1504) had me questioning...and the point to having sugarhedgie address the FL state contacts was to address the legalities of the current auction planned for May 20. If not being followed to FL law (as the raffle she won was not) it establishes blatant disregard of laws, while also showing a "holdback" being auctioned (if he didn't produce her tegu, how does he have holdbacks?)

Re-read what you quoted (my original post)

Old 05-01-2017, 01:04 PM   #1515
tegusaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I was agreeing with you, by mentioning the huge amount of case law that that propelled modern statutes.
I still believe that Ty will throw the IRCF under the bus unless they are impleaded, by saying that he did not actually hold the raffle and they are as the raffle holders responsible for awarding the prizes.
Impleading the IRCF means that in my opinion one of them will be on the hook for this mess.
Ty park admits to running the raffle.
Attached Images

Old 05-01-2017, 01:16 PM   #1516
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegusaurus View Post
At that point ty knew that the IRCF got the demand letter , potentially putting them on the hook that imo was just trying to get the responsibility off the IRCF

And his stories have changed so many times, who knows what is what

Old 05-01-2017, 01:39 PM   #1517
Lucille
Quote:
He may have in my opinion (possibly illegally) helped with the raffle, but he cannot assume a legal stance that he is not entitled to merely by claiming it, the court must wade though the facts and decide who actually held the raffle. The drawing was held by the IRCF in their state, and raffle monies went direct to them.
Either way there appear to be legal problems, problems that both Ty and the IRCF should have been aware of at the get, even prior to Ty's selfish drama.

Old 05-01-2017, 02:05 PM   #1518
tegusaurus
I cannot figure out what Ty Park is saying below. He ONLY filed his countersuit because he was being sued? And he implies that HE had the lawsuit dismissed, not as it really was, at the request of Michelle Cutler?
Attached Images

Old 05-01-2017, 08:46 PM   #1519
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
I cannot figure out what Ty Park is saying below. He ONLY filed his countersuit because he was being sued? And he implies that HE had the lawsuit dismissed, not as it really was, at the request of Michelle Cutler?
On that op ty only posted a piece of the dismissal. He did Not Post that it was dismissed at my request. (Without prejudice)
He said that HE WON and AND said now I am perusing a judgement against the IRCF. ( but in reality we only sent the IRCF a demand letter!!
He commented that he is mad as hell and said I will regret that in the comments. SMH

He filed a counterclaim for defamation for like 3000 plus 1000 and that was dismissed with prejudice so it is possible that he can't bring another defamation suit against me again like he recently has done.

This whole thing is a mess

Old 05-02-2017, 10:05 AM   #1520
SPJ
Seems like he has several albinos from last year. I don't know why he didn't just send one out and end this drama.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu