For Sale Rodent Breeding Set Up-Hamburg PA Delivery - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 10-06-2015, 12:20 PM   #1
jersh7
Rodent Breeding Set Up-Hamburg PA Delivery

I am getting out snakes and since I am getting out I have all of my rodent breeding supplies I need to get of too. On top of the cages I have extra pine pellets and dog food and even pine shavings, oh and water bottles too.

I have 2 Larger Masonry Tub cages and 10 of the smaller ones. I also have 30 of the freedom breeder tubs that I used for mom rats with babies or mice. I have tops for the 2 larger masonry tubs and for most of the smaller ones and only about ten or so for the freedom breeder tubs however I started making more. I also have two larger lab cages as well.

I am asking $350 for everything I paid around $300 for just the freedom breeder tubs.

This is a local pick up within the North Jersey area or delivered to the Hamburg PA Show.

The best way to reach me is via email at jersh7@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!