For Sale 1.2 CB 2014 EASTERN GARTERS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 06-06-2015, 08:39 PM   #1
BLUESIRTALIS
1.2 CB 2014 EASTERN GARTERS

I HAVE AVAILABLE A VERY NICE TRIO OF VERY LIGHT COLORED EASTERN GARTERS. THEY WERE PRODUCED BY ME AND FEED ON MEDIUM TO LARGE PINKS. THEY ARE ABOUT 9 MONTHS OLD AND HAVE BEEN SLOW GROWN AS I PREFER TO GROW MINE UP SLOW AS NATURE INTENDED. THEY ARE VERY NICE COLORED SNAKES AND FEED ON 3-4 PINKS A WEEK EACH. I WAS RAISING THEM UP TO BREED, BUT I NEED TO CUT BACK. THEY DO HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF AN ATTITUDE, BUT COMBINED WITH SOME OF THE EASTERN MORPHS THEY WOULD THROW STUNNING BABIES. THE MALE AND ONE OF THE FEMALES HAS SOME VERY NICE ORANGE ON THEM. THE FATHER OF THIS GROUP IS ALMOST HYPO LOOKING AND IS VERY NICE. I'M ASKING ONLY $75.00 FOR THE TRIO PLUS SHIPPING. IF INTERESTED SHOOT ME A PM OR GIVE ME A CALL AT 864-449-8387 MY NAME IS SHAWN, THANKS FOR LOOKING!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!