For Sale CB 2018 High end Eastern Erythristic Flames - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 05-12-2018, 03:43 PM   #1
TomC
CB 2018 High end Eastern Erythristic Flames

First clutch of Eastern Erythristic flames on the ground. 27 babies, 1 fully developed still born, and no slugs. These are about as high end as they get. Babies will be one hundred twenty five dollars each. They will be feeding on silverside pieces mixed with quartered pinks. After their third meal I will start shipping. I am accepting FULL payment deposits NOW. Baby easterns come out small (size of fat toothpicks for size reference). Payment via paypal, money order, or checks (money order/checks must clear my bank before shipping) only. Shipping via FedEx overnight is $50 flat rate. Please e-mail me at tom.chiang7@gmail.com with questions instead of putting it in the comments below. Pic is mom after she gave birth and one of the newborns.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-12-2018, 04:56 PM   #2
TomC
pic of sire

Here's the pic of the sire who was an eastern flame. I wanted the babies to have a deeper red belly.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-14-2018, 08:41 PM   #3
Dyscophus antongilii
Those are amazing, I just had to give you a "free" bump!

Old 05-20-2018, 07:15 PM   #4
TomC
pic of baby

For those who left payments, please contact me if I have not contacted you about shipping. Pict of baby. Thanks...
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-20-2018, 08:26 PM   #5
therupert
Picked up a pair of these locally from Tom today. Both ate within an hour of me picking them up. Amazing little snakes and pictures do them NO justice. They are stunning. Thanks again Tom!

Old 05-21-2018, 01:01 AM   #6
TomC
Appreciate the kind words!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-21-2018, 07:02 PM   #7
BobbyLombardo
I would love some but I’m all the way in pa sadly

Old 05-22-2018, 10:47 PM   #8
70chevelle
Ship your reptiles?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!