For Sale Alligator Lizards - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 08-23-2018, 08:37 PM   #1
herphobbyist91
Alligator Lizards

I have four large adults. I'm unsure of sex. I'm unsure if they are CB or not but they are fairly easy going when handled.

$65 each.

Plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-26-2018, 07:08 PM   #2
jmcdougal
Do you know what species you have? What is their size? Thanks.

Old 08-26-2018, 11:14 PM   #3
LizardHunter
Are you from AZ? Pretty sure the state law says that you cannot sell native lizards for profit and can only gift them and cannot receive any compensation.

Old 08-27-2018, 01:11 PM   #4
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcdougal View Post
Do you know what species you have? What is their size? Thanks.
Elgaria multicarinata multicarinata California alligator lizard, all look to be male in the photos.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-28-2018, 09:31 PM   #5
kit.c.knight
This user is likely a scammer.

Old 08-28-2018, 09:41 PM   #6
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by kit.c.knight View Post
This user is likely a scammer.

Why do you say that, and can you elaborate?

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-28-2018, 09:45 PM   #7
kit.c.knight
On profile the name: David Ramos.
Email provided: denzellll91@gmail.com.
PayPal name: Daniel Gonzalez.
Story: Seller with 4 Elgaria multicarnata photos. He wanted $65 each plus $60 flat rate shipping. I paid via PayPal within hours of the post, with extra just in case shipping was more ($370 total). Seller asked if I could "confirm receipt" before lizards were shipped to release the funds. I refused, within hours seller refunded PayPal money.
Conclusion: likely a scammer.
-Kit

Old 08-28-2018, 10:00 PM   #8
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by kit.c.knight View Post
On profile the name: David Ramos.
Email provided: denzellll91@gmail.com.
PayPal name: Daniel Gonzalez.
Story: Seller with 4 Elgaria multicarnata photos. He wanted $65 each plus $60 flat rate shipping. I paid via PayPal within hours of the post, with extra just in case shipping was more ($370 total). Seller asked if I could "confirm receipt" before lizards were shipped to release the funds. I refused, within hours seller refunded PayPal money.
Conclusion: likely a scammer.
-Kit

THANKS Kit!

Now that I know that, I concur!

It would be a good idea for you to start a BOI thread, so others will be warned.....

Again, THANKS!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-28-2018, 10:12 PM   #9
kit.c.knight
I did.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!