The White House Petition Drive - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 01-24-2012, 07:52 PM   #1
pghpython
The White House Petition Drive

This site has over 50,000 members yet there are only 4000 signatures on this petition. Though it may not help the current situation, it may help stop future additions. Please sign and share with all your friends. Thank you.

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petition...n-ban/4wGFbc4Y

Old 02-03-2012, 10:45 AM   #2
Charis
Has anyone else had issues signing this thing? It won't let me sign it. At first I thought it was a problem with my iPad but I've tried several times on a PC now too and still can't sign it.

Old 02-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #3
WebSlave
There is a FEEDBACK link for the whitehouse site concerning the petitions -> http://www.whitehouse.gov/feedback-petitions

I suggest that you complain about this issue directly to them.

Old 02-03-2012, 12:48 PM   #4
Charis
I did. I just wondered if other people had the same issue? Maybe that is part of reason there aren't more signatures on it!

Old 02-03-2012, 12:59 PM   #5
matt b
my wife and i both had problems, but keep trying it will eventually work

Old 02-03-2012, 01:04 PM   #6
Charis
Guess when I've got a bit of time I'll try some more. I did share it on FB and know at least one or two of my friends signed it.

Old 02-03-2012, 01:11 PM   #7
matt b
yeah it sent a link to out emails, we had to log in, then log out, and log back in again to make it work

Old 02-07-2012, 02:28 AM   #8
Bluesrains
Im having trouble to, so I emailed to inform them.
I will keep trying

Old 02-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #9
Metachrosis
9 days to get 19,500+ hits

Old 02-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #10
Bluesrains
Well, I finally was able to log in...and sign the petition.
I agree, many people are having trouble logging in to sign.
As it turned out for me, I was using the wrong password.
When I clicked to log in, it kept saying I dont have a right to enter. But it didnt say, I had anything wrong with my sign in?
Most sites say it doesn't recognize your user name or password.
I figured it out myself, so spread the word, this may be the problem. I guess if you didnt write it down somewhere, then you just wont be able to log in? Nothing pops up that asks if you forgot your password or email used.
Id try to make a new account, and see what happens. Then maybe something will pop up that will allow you to request a password reset. Good Luck!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!