For Sale Emperor Flat Rock Lizard Adult Pairs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 06-16-2015, 12:08 AM   #1
John K
Emperor Flat Rock Lizard Adult Pairs

We have an exceptional group of South African Emperor Flat Rock lizards (Platysaurus imperator). These are ready to breed lizards. (This item is being sold as a pair. Pair consists of 1 male and 1 female) Both are right around 5-6 inches in size. Feeding aggressively and are healthy. Emperor Flat Rock Lizards come from Mozembique and Zambabwe. These guys have great colors. They make great display animals. Have not been available in quite some time so don't miss your chance to own a pair of these while available!

$149.99 a pair

SHIPPING : We ship FedEx Priority overnight anywhere in the USA for a flat $45.00.

PAYMENT : WE accept PayPal and all Major Credit cards.

PACKING : We use Styrofoam insulated reptile shipping boxes and add heat and cold packs when needed.

GUARANTEE : Live arrival is guaranteed on all lizards, turtles and snakes!!

You can contact us by email : fishzombies@yahoo.com or by phone (239) 645-6347

Thanks for viewing...
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-17-2015, 08:13 PM   #2
chris lewis
Can you give me a little on their care? I have googled them and there isn't much on them.

Old 06-18-2015, 10:34 PM   #3
snakesareawesome
Chicago Herp Society Bulletin has an article on breeding them, it's in their website you'll just have to dig through it. If I remember right the tricky thing is getting their egg laying site right so you don't have dried up eggs.

Old 06-21-2015, 09:19 PM   #4
QTFR
Not tough to keep or breed....attaching photos and info.

I have been keeping these guys for about 10+ years. They are very hardy and easy to keep. I pulled out 8 eggs over the past 2 weeks, I keep them in groups of 1 male to multiple females. They do not bury the eggs, so you need to set up a place with a moist soil area, and then flower pot bottoms to create a laying crevice. I attached some photos. Private message me and I could tell you more. These guys take insects, but love BabyFood Mix/Repashy Mix as well. These are really terrific lizards, I keep my breeding groups in 6 foot cattle water tanks, with large pot bottom lids to mimic their Kopje/Crevice Homes.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!