referral needed: Acrylic Vendor Displays for shows. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2006, 11:06 AM   #1
Zombie Tom
referral needed: Acrylic Vendor Displays for shows.

I know about Ron Billingsley, and have seen his displays at hamburg. I think there good quality and reasonably priced. I just wanted to see what else is out there before I made my purchase.

I would also like one that locks, I don't think his do.

Old 12-03-2006, 11:55 AM   #2
Tim Cole
I am also

interested in this topic. I do Reptile Educational Programs and would like to replace my large deli cup displays with more visibility displays such as acrylics. I would also need them to be locking since I use venomous snakes along side non-venomous. And lets face it, if it's not locked stupid people will open it regardless of signage!

Old 12-03-2006, 01:21 PM   #3
Greg Riso
Displays

I bought mine from PM Herps. I only used them for two shows and I've decided I'm not going to do any more shows so my displays are up for grabs. Some have key locks, others have the bar that slides sidways. Pics are blurry but hopefully give and idea what they look like. Many vendors such as Scott Seavey, Vin Russo, Paul Mitchell, etc. use these identical displays. I actually prepack my animals in them ahead of time and bring to the show. The display case carrier doubles to go under raise each level of clear acrylic case. There are three levels to each case and I have three cases. The levels can be swapped around to house two, three, or five animals individually per width. Contact me if you're interested in saving some cash.
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2006, 02:23 PM   #4
Whitewater Reptiles
Doug Barr makes a very nice display with a slide bar that you can put a lock on.
www.barrs.com or www.herpcages.com
Check him out
Mike Derks

Old 12-03-2006, 05:53 PM   #5
EriksReptiles
I went to http://www.mdcustom.com/ . I worked with Paul and everything I got was AMAZING! I really like how they came out!

This is what Paul made for me! I am totally happy and recommend him to anyone looking for a display!! His shipping was great too!!

PS: Each level is made up of 4 1.5' lengths. When combined I have a 6' bottom row and a 6' Top row. The top row is full containers and the bottom rows containers are divided in half from front to back ( that allows for a deli cup to fit in each slot perfectly!!)

Thanks Erik

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!