Inquiry: Ron Radloff/The Crawl Space - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:38 PM   #1
Ginabeana7744
Question Inquiry: Ron Radloff/The Crawl Space

Has anyone done business with Ron Radloff/The Crawl Space? I am looking at some nice looking BP's to purchase from this gentleman. The web site is pretty nice. If anyone has any feedback please let me know.
Below is his website:
http://www.the-crawl-space.com

Old 08-14-2008, 10:10 AM   #2
J. PIERCE
Good to me.....

I purchased a pair of bulls from Ron in 02 and have been completely happy with them. Ron only produced one female in the clutch but was nice and honorable enough to still let me have the female (he originally wanted to keep a pair) since I had been on his list. I would do business again if he was still into Pits! Shame on you Ron! Take care.

Jeremy Pierce

Old 08-14-2008, 12:12 PM   #3
herphobbyist
Jeremy

Jeremy,
I just started getting back into pits :-) I only have a few bull morphs to start but we all know how fast that can change, lol. I have to admit I wish I would had never gotten away from them. Thanks for the kind words. Ron Radloff

Old 08-15-2008, 01:20 AM   #4
Preacher Pat
One of the Best!!!!!!

I'm not a fan of Ball Pythons but I dealt with Ron when he had Pits and I got a couple pairs of Brooksi from him. Ron is a class act!!!!! I don't believe you can go wrong. Only one concern--why the heck he ever got out of Pits?!?!?! I guess everyone has an occasional moment of insanity!!!!!LOL Ron, glad to hear you have come to your senses!!!!!!! Just my $0.02.

Shalom,

Pat Glazener-Cooney

Old 08-15-2008, 01:37 AM   #5
khoffman
ron ivory is doing awsome ate her 3rd meal today hope the het pied is eating for you now keep me updated on her statues

Old 08-15-2008, 10:21 AM   #6
Ginabeana7744
I appreciate everyone's feedback. I know this gentleman to be a great person to deal with. I will not hesitate to do business with Ron. Thanks again.

Old 08-15-2008, 09:45 PM   #7
lcchavez
I bought some hognose from him a year or so ago and he was a pleasure to do business with.

Old 02-03-2010, 01:38 AM   #8
Randomk9
Ive just recenctly done buisness with ron and he is a great man to work with will answer and questions. Great guy in my book can't wait for the weather to break so i can receive my shipment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!