Yet another Smooth Deal with Matt Burner at MB REPTILES! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2007, 06:33 PM   #1
Mangshan
Talking Yet another Smooth Deal with Matt Burner at MB REPTILES!

Hello Everyone!
I have completed several deals with Matt Bruner of MB REPTILES.
Everytime has been smooth sailing!
He makes larger lot purchases from me and he always pays promptly.
There is no waiting and wondering what is happening.
Matt and I are able to conduct quick, friendly business everytime!
Most often the animals are bought and shipped within a couple hours of speaking on the phone. Sometimes it is even quicker!
He is always good about calling me when the animals arrive, so that I know they made a safe journey. It is always a pleasure to deal with someone who is both honest and GREAT about timely communication.
Of course, Matt's trustworthy reliability is the best part of dealing with him.
MB Reptiles offers QUALITY animals.
You can buy from MB Reptiles with the confidence that you are getting the best, well cared for animals.... at reasonable prices!
Obviously, I highly recommend Matt Bruner!
Thanks again.
Harlin Wall - WALL TO WALL REPTILES!
970-245-7611

Old 03-20-2008, 01:18 AM   #2
tyson hutchison
i TOOK HIM A PURPLE ALBINO TIGER RETICULATED PYTHON FOR A TRADE ON A BUMBLE BEE BALL PYTHON THAT WAS GOING TO HATCH OUT . I KNOW THAT THEY HATCHED OUT AND NOW I CANT GET HIM TO CALL ME BACK OR EMAIL ME BACK..

Old 03-20-2008, 06:15 AM   #3
Mangshan
Hello Tyson,
I sincerely doubt that Matt Bruner is trying to play any games with you.
He is likely just busy. Sometimes it takes a little persistance to get in touch with a person who is always on the fly. Try giving him a call again.
Phone is usually the best method of reaching him.
I am sure Matt is not avoiding you. He is a very reasonable and honest guy.
Try calling the shop during business hours. Good luck.
Harlin Wall

Old 03-25-2008, 10:57 PM   #4
bloodbankdragon
I have also bought several animals from Matt and am always very happy. He is a good guy. Matt Rocks.

Steven Barnes

Old 03-26-2008, 12:02 AM   #5
monkeywrench133
I ordered some roaches from Matt a couple months ago and had a lot of communication problems as well. The order didn't ship as I was told it would, and when I called, I was told the weather had changed and it was too cold to ship. He said he'd try shipping again the next week.

That was the last time I talked to him for about a month. I emailed about 6 times, and called repeatedly. I got one of his staff on the phone a couple times, only to be told Matt would be right back and they'd have him call me right back. That never happened.

Eventually, I did get Matt on the phone. He apologized profusely, saying he'd been overwhelmed and he'd ship the next Monday.

This time, the bugs did arrive as promised, very healthy looking, extremely well packaged and with a very generous over count. That fact salvaged what was shaping up to be a pretty crappy transaction. Matt seemed like a pretty nice guy when I did talk to him, and genuinely seemed sorry for the foul up, so maybe he really is a guy who's business has grown faster than he was ready for.

All in all, I'd give him an "A" for the critters, an "A" for packaging, and a "D" for communication. Call it a "C" experience.

Old 04-27-2008, 02:11 PM   #6
mbreptiles
Trade

Tyson,

I believe that you didn't want to pay the extra that I was asking for a female Bumble bee to which I was asking the going rate on other classified sites for my females. You thought it was not a fair price, even though I forwarded you ads that were asking $800.00 more for animals weighing 200 grams more than my females. You ended up wanting a pair of womas, to which I was asking more than I gave you in trade value. I called it even and paid for your shipping. Here is the fedex tracking number if you don't remember. 792029828883

Matt Bruner
www.mbreptiles.com
sales@mbreptiles.com
541-474-7999

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!