Mussurana - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Other Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-18-2010, 02:56 PM   #21
flboy21283
I thought you said she ate something. Give it a good 7 days in between feedings, and if she hasn't eaten at all yet, i'd give her a few days in a quiet environment with nothing to cause stress. Also, what are your temp gun readings for warm and cool spots in the enclosure.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:34 PM   #22
lovin2act
Yeah she ate last Monday night so I guess its not tooo bad. But compared to yours who seems to eat like crazy, it made me think something was wrong. Temps right now are 81 on hot side and about 72 on the cool side and 69.8 in one corner, so I know she can get the temps she wants and needs. Humidity is good as well, maybe too good...it stays pretty moist in there. I'm gonna keep her water bowl filled less and see if that dries things out a little more.

Old 01-24-2010, 01:31 AM   #23
flboy21283
Hey there, just checking in to see how ur snake is doing. I haven't fed mine this week, as she turned blue on me. I bet yours is doing the same which would explain turning down food. Take some new pictures!

Old 01-24-2010, 11:36 AM   #24
lovin2act
So far she hasn't been out (she is buried under the aspen) and I just decided not to bug her for a while until she does. I want to be absolutely sure she is settled in before I stress her out more by trying to feed again. Seems I got a finicky gal here. Soon as things improve and I have her eating and settled, Ill snap some more shots of her

Old 01-25-2010, 09:12 PM   #25
lovin2act
She got a meal down tonight!!!

I am beyond elated right now!!!

One nice plump frozen thawed fuzzy

Old 01-25-2010, 09:27 PM   #26
flboy21283
Awesome man! Very excited to hear that. Mine's totally blue at the moment. I'll have some pictures post shed.

Old 01-25-2010, 10:37 PM   #27
lovin2act
Yeah man I am feelin muuuuch better now!!! She had me second guessing myself a bit there

Old 02-01-2010, 04:50 PM   #28
lovin2act
She took another meal down on Saturday so looks like we are off to the races and she is getting into a rhythm here finally and is cool with me and the feeding routine

Old 02-01-2010, 08:52 PM   #29
flboy21283
very excellent. Mine ate another large meal the other day after she shed. Let's hope its' all clear sailing for hereon out New photos please

Old 06-03-2010, 12:26 PM   #30
lovin2act
Well, since my pics got deleted back on page one due to the site issue that happened with all the picture attachments everywhere, I thought I better add some newer ones here. I cant hardly get my girl to sit still for my camera so these are not the greatest shots, but they at least give an idea of how she is looking. She is just over 2 feet long and is plowing down large mouse fuzzies and small mouse hoppers like a machine every 3-4 days, well except when she goes blue for shed. Seriously I am diggin her!!
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!