Sean Trotter _ LST Exotics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 08-16-2010, 08:31 PM   #1
Daequix
Sean Trotter _ LST Exotics

I purchased a 100% het pied male from Sean in 2008. The email I have for him no longer works, and I was hoping someone here might know where he is or if he is even in business any longer?

Old 02-21-2012, 10:48 AM   #2
justgetting even
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daequix View Post
I purchased a 100% het pied male from Sean in 2008. The email I have for him no longer works, and I was hoping someone here might know where he is or if he is even in business any longer?
Warning: Post removed because of the presumption that this post has been made by a falsely registered member, and is therefore anonymous.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!