He may not be on Kingsnake.com any more, but Good Ol' Bruce found a new site to scam - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-20-2007, 07:49 AM   #1
Aries54
He may not be on Kingsnake.com any more, but Good Ol' Bruce found a new site to scam

I was sitting at work bored out of my mind yesturday. So I started just typing in random stuff on Google,...LOL,....yea, I need a life. haha. Anyway, to make a long story short, I found a free website to post just about anything you want for sale including animals. So, I started looking at what they had for reptiles, then I went to monkeys. As I'm looking at all the ads, I notice one from a Bruce, in Fort Mill, SC. I clicked on the ad, sure enough, it's him. Go to domesticsale.com Here is the scary part. HE'S SELLING A MONKEY NOW?! The dude couldnt take care of his reptiles, let alone a freakin' monkey. Just thought I'd let everyone know he's still around, just not on Kingsnake any more.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:07 AM   #2
Gecko_Den
Next time you're bored you should check out the rules for posting on the BOI...

Old 01-20-2007, 11:29 AM   #3
Aries54
Um,...I guess I dont understand what I did wrong here. I apoligize up front if I broke a rule. I'm simply trying to warn people that may be using this other site that Bruce is a BIG TIME scammer, thief,...uhm....liar. I mean, besides myself,....who here has been ripped off many times by him? I know there are quite a few of you out there. Again though, I apoligize if I broke a rule.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:31 AM   #4
Jim O
I think that what Sam means is that some people may not recognize who you mean by "Bruce". The full name of the person to whom you are referring belongs in the subject line of any new thread.

Old 01-20-2007, 11:43 AM   #5
Aries54
Oh, sorry. Of course we're talking about Bruce Eisenmann of Carolina Reptile Exchange in Fort Mill, SC. Bruce,....or Harry,....or Noah,.....or who ever else he wants to call himself today.

Old 01-20-2007, 02:17 PM   #6
GinoInDaBronx
ks

Was wee brucey really booted from KS? If so, this might be the first time ever that they stood up to a scammer (instead of just accepting their $$). Wow! It took several years, but barringer finally grew some cajones!

Old 01-20-2007, 08:14 PM   #7
HerpVenue
Did they really get booted off of kingsnake?

If so, then I will have to rethink my position / opinion about them.

Then there is the rumor that business will actually have to show proof.

I am beginning to change my opinions. I like what I hear.

Old 01-20-2007, 08:27 PM   #8
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
Did they really get booted off of kingsnake?

If so, then I will have to rethink my position / opinion about them.

Then there is the rumor that business will actually have to show proof.

I am beginning to change my opinions. I like what I hear.

you mean this? Not rumor.

http://www.pethobbyist.com/sitenews/

Quote:
Changes to the classifieds
In an effort to improve our vendor screening process, we will be implementing what is known as "Registered Business" program. People wishing to advertise as a business or using a business name will need to be able to document that they have legally registered their business name with the appropriate governmental agencies to our staff. In the majority of cases this can be done online, as most states now have business registration information available. Further details about this program will be released as we get closer to the implementation date. Bottom line, though: if you haven't legally registered your business name yet do so now, because in the near future it will be a requirement if you want to use it here.
Adrian

Old 08-06-2007, 06:00 PM   #9
Aries54
I realize that this is an old thread, but I figured I'd just use this one rather than start another. I found the new site that Carolina reptile exchange is using now. It's called Reptastic.com. Has anyone ever heard of this site? I came across it by accident. Then, as I started to look at it, I find CRE on there as a store that the site recognizes. Who are these guys? Now I understand how Good Ol' fatty Bruce has stayed in business. He found a new site to scam on. Any news on this from anyone?
Thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann