Good Guy freebyrd-Craig Morel - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-06-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
sagespyder@yahoo.com
Thumbs up freebyrd-Craig Morel

Back when I was having probs with another dubia breeder freebyrd, Craig, came along and offered to sell me what he could. Since then I have been buying from him faithfully every 2 weeks sometimes more. He always stays in touch with me during the sale and lets me know when they are on their way. He also over counts or throws in some some adult pairs, he knows i am trying to breed them as well for all my dragons.

I like working with him and will continue to do so in the future. He is a smaller breeder and is slowly expanding to be able to sell to more people.

Old 04-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #2
Magic Merlin
Craig has made multiple purchases from me that have all gone very smoothly with great communication and fast payments......he is A+++ in my book.

Old 04-06-2011, 11:30 PM   #3
Hurricane Dragons
Wow!!

All i can say is WOW..... thanks to both of you.... i understand that earning a good reputation in the reptile world takes time and alot of work.... i realize that the BOI can make you or break you in this business and i really appreciate the kind words... it has been a pleasure dealing with the both of you, on the buying and selling side of this business... if i can do anything for either one of you or anyone else for that matter, please don't hesitate to contact me....

Craig Morel

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dubia