Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2016, 04:57 PM   #121
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
I remember seeing it somewhere else too, I'll try to find it when I have time.
Here Julia M. Here is the actual Facebook conversation between her and I. She comment on a thread where Rick was commenting and made me aware about it. I said if you ever want a frog it's taken care of no charge.

The free frog was for alerting me of the post... This was also over a year ago.

Screen shots attached.

So once again. Please show me where I give members free frogs for posting on this site........

I tell people not to comment or post on any of my threads when asked. They are either disregarded or attacked and it makes no difference if they comment or not. Plus, this site is pulling low attendance and other media sites have taken over. The "Nintendo 64" users of the reptile world will still use this site. Facebook, Instagram and other media sites are just way more relevant. This was good when it first started.
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2016, 05:03 PM   #122
ElexisC
Quote:
I remember seeing it somewhere else too, I'll try to find it when I have time.
Yea he did offer one after I posted. I thought it a bit odd, I think I said something a long the lines of I've never had one, are they hard to care for etc just making conversation I don't think I have the messages anymore I'd have to check. But after a little while it just felt all kinds of wrong and then I saw people posting frogs far to small to be sold yet was selling them, how many frogs were mysteriously dying after being bought etc. I'll check to see if I have the messages. He did send me a private message after I posted that too lol but I never accepted the request, should still be in my others inbox

Old 06-13-2016, 05:05 PM   #123
ElexisC
Oh seems he already posted it lol but who offers a free frog for alerting him to something?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 06-13-2016, 05:33 PM   #124
Mister Internet
I remember hanging out with the owner of the company I worked for at the time at a SF bar back in 2000... he'd just picked up a $1500 bar tab, and one of his co-founders had laughingly reminded him of a football wager debt he still owed him "while he was settling accounts". He peeled off 20 Benjamins from the wad in his pocket and said "thanks for reminding me".

I never once heard him pat himself on the back for it. Heck, he didn't even make the guy send him an invoice for it. Not sure if that applies directly to this thread, but it would seem that guys who are ACTUALLY a big deal don't feel the need to broadcast it. Perhaps they don't feel the need because there is no need.

Old 06-13-2016, 06:37 PM   #125
kcexotics
Pending delivery in morning, of a 5X5x5 1LB box with 24 frogs(kind of anxious to see this) from Mike Matson. If all goes well, in my eye Mike will have went above and beyond to make this issue right FOR ME.
To address the Peppermint issue of not staying green. I posted a picture of two frogs; not all of them as stated by Mike. No not all of them turned dark, but there is one that is 100% green and brown (I'll post pics of it tomorrow)
Just some friendly advise for Mike, stop calling your customers haters and assholes... Your sinking your own ship. It's great that you want to make right with everyone you've done wrong. But you also have to act in a professional manner. Swallow some pride and drop the ego and you'll get a lot farther than you think.

Old 06-13-2016, 07:22 PM   #126
juliasara
Yikes a 5x5x5 box? I can barely fit 3 small geckos in a 7x7x7 box and with packing and all its never weighed 1lb it's usually in the 2lb range. How does one fit 24 frogs in a box that small. I'd love to see pics or a video of the unpacking. Even if you don't share it I'd suggest doing an unpacking video just in case.

Old 06-13-2016, 07:41 PM   #127
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Yea he did offer one after I posted. I thought it a bit odd, I think I said something a long the lines of I've never had one, are they hard to care for etc just making conversation I don't think I have the messages anymore I'd have to check. But after a little while it just felt all kinds of wrong and then I saw people posting frogs far to small to be sold yet was selling them, how many frogs were mysteriously dying after being bought etc. I'll check to see if I have the messages. He did send me a private message after I posted that too lol but I never accepted the request, should still be in my others inbox
I give free frogs away all the time. If you cannot keep a pacman frog alive I would hate to see how you keep your other reptiles.

Also, for those that don't know enough about the business and the various levels. I am the breeder. The person who supplies the wholesalers, jobbers, stores and individuals.

Pacman frogs out of the water are nickel to quarter size on avg. Those are the only sizes that I sell them at. Simply, because I do not have them long enough to get them up to the size that you would see in a pet store.

The frogs in a pet store and or show have been out of the breeders hands for over 2-3 weeks. That is plenty of time to get them to half dollar size. Hence, why I am the only breeder in the USA that sells directly to the public. That won't be for long as I am going completely wholesale. No sense in dealing with the headaches.

Old 06-13-2016, 07:43 PM   #128
jrsexotics
Quote:
Yikes a 5x5x5 box? I can barely fit 3 small geckos in a 7x7x7 box and with packing and all its never weighed 1lb it's usually in the 2lb range. How does one fit 24 frogs in a box that small. I'd love to see pics or a video of the unpacking. Even if you don't share it I'd suggest doing an unpacking video just in case.
It's a 12x9x6 box. Label was purchased previous to adding the additional 15 free frogs. So, it will be adjusted and charged to me accordingly when it goes thru the system.

As it turns out I did a video of the packing here myself.. Would you like me to tag you again in Facebook so you can see it or will you cry and report the post like the last time you were tagged???

Old 06-13-2016, 07:50 PM   #129
ElexisC
Really Mike? Because I never kept one and have no clue of its care that means my other reptiles must be in bad shape? Who do you think you are? At least I didn't loose hundreds of babies and blame it on an employee. You give them away and so many at a time because they all seem to DIE shortly after arriving. You send more so if some die well at least there's some still alive. New and old threads ring true. You're a horrible person with a horrible attitude. Can't wait till karma bites back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Old 06-13-2016, 07:56 PM   #130
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
It's a 12x9x6 box. Label was purchased previous to adding the additional 15 free frogs. So, it will be adjusted and charged to me accordingly when it goes thru the system.

As it turns out I did a video of the packing here myself.. Would you like me to tag you again in Facebook so you can see it or will you cry and report the post like the last time you were tagged???
Do you have proof I reported you for anything? I'd rather not be associated with your name in any way so please don't tag me but I'd love to see where I said I reported you because last time I checked I never once cried and said I reported you for anything. I did take screen shots of your post but I don't remember saying I reported it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!