For Sale 1.1 Pair Adult Male Orange Hypo w/Clear Nails, Female PHet Hypo, Apx 2 Years. Produce - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
dragonfortress
1.1 Pair Adult Male Orange Hypo w/Clear Nails, Female PHet Hypo, Apx 2 Years. Produce

Up for sale we have a male and female adult pair. The male is a hypomelanistic with
20 clear nails. The female is a possible het for hypo with 20 clear nails. They are
both about 1-2 months less than 2 years. These dragons are going to produce killer
babies and possibly produce 75% of their clutch of hypos if the gene proves out for
the mother!

You could Easily Turn A profit on the first clutch of dragons that hatches out, let
alone if she double, or triple clutches!

We guarantee the health and live arrival of every animal. Please review our care
sheet and other information on our website prior to purchase at
www.dragonfortress.com.

Sale Price for this pair is: $500...need to sell as pair for tank space

!!!FREE SHIPPING UP TO $50 VALUE!!!

Multiple Dragon purchase discounts available!!

We have many new dragons that we are posting up to the internet. Please, with all
inquiries, call us at 717-435-7441. Please feel free to call at any time.

Again, all of our dragons health and live arrival is guaranteed. Please contact us
at the number provided above for the most timely response, you may also contact us
at contact@dragonfortress.com.

Thanks

Edwin Sanders
717-435-7441
Please leave a message if we dont pick up so we can return your call.
***PICTURES WERE TAKEN IN MIDDLE OF NIGHT...OTHER PICTURES WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE***
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-07-2009, 10:00 PM   #2
williams850
just wondering if you would trade for the pair if so let me know thanks.

Old 07-08-2009, 05:22 AM   #3
dragonfortress
Sure I would, please let me know what you have available. I am always open to trades. Please feel free to email me at contact@dragonfortress.com

thanks

edwin
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-14-2009, 04:35 PM   #4
chris97
are tey for sale and wat is the sex for the 1st pic

Old 07-14-2009, 04:45 PM   #5
dragonfortress
Exclamation

Yes they currently are still available, however I do have offers on the female, but need to sell the pair. I can do 450 shipped for the pair. The first pictured is the boy. I can take a better pic and send it tyo you oif you would like. They were taken in the middle of the night. Thanks

edwin
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-20-2009, 11:23 PM   #6
dnzdreamer
dragons

HI,

Just wondering if the dragons are still available. I would gladly take them both if they are.

Megan
631 875-3281

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread