My new dragon! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-27-2009, 12:49 PM   #1
rin0425
My new dragon!

This guy is gonna be KILLER!
Hes American Smoothie x Sandfire Hypo X Marketed Leucistic x F1 Sandfire Hypo x Red Hypo(Smooth HypoLeatherback)

So he has some new wild caught genetics in him, as well as some other very hearty lines. Hes gonna be almost pure white when he gets older, maybe with a little pink along the back.
Hes gonna be amazing...a great addition to my collection and hes gonna really help tanke my breeding to another level.

Old 07-27-2009, 01:24 PM   #2
Miss Tuniwha
quite the looker!!

Old 07-28-2009, 11:26 AM   #3
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by rin0425 View Post

So he has some new wild caught genetics in him, as well as some other very hearty lines.
Tell me about the NEW WILD CAUGHT genetics your talking about?

Quote:
Hes gonna be almost pure white when he gets older, maybe with a little pink along the back.
How can you tell he is gonna be almost pure white when he gets older?

Old 07-28-2009, 12:12 PM   #4
rin0425
His grandpa is an F1
And his parents are white, his grandma was sandfire x mark. leucistic which is where the color comes from, but previous clutches turned pure white as they grew

Old 07-28-2009, 01:49 PM   #5
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by rin0425 View Post

So he has some new wild caught genetics in him.
The wildlife laws in Australia make it impossible that he has new wild caught genetics in him. you can not collect and export bearded dragons in Australia.

Did the person you bought this dragon from tell you about the new wild caught genetics? if so who is it?

Old 07-28-2009, 01:56 PM   #6
rin0425
alphadragonz.com
boxboy is the grandpa

Old 07-28-2009, 01:58 PM   #7
rin0425
Quote:
Box Boy is one of 15 dragons imported from a University in Germany. His parents came directly from Australia. Box Boy is currently the only Breeding F1 Dragon in the US that we know of. His babies grow faster and heartier than traditional U.S. Stock!!
Thats off of randys site, to clear up for you all where he came from.

Old 07-29-2009, 12:13 AM   #8
Moonstone
Nice dragon

Not surprising though. Randy at AlphaDragonz has the best genetics in the country hands down. If you were to find F1, Randy would have it.

Good luck with him!!

Old 07-29-2009, 12:17 AM   #9
rin0425
Thanks mark, im really lucky to have gotten this guy. Randy isnt selling this clutch to just anyone. I feel like ive hit the jackpot. I havnt seen any breeders with such quality and a spotless record. Ill keep you guys posted as he grows for sure!

Old 07-29-2009, 12:21 AM   #10
Moonstone
You need a trans girl to go with him now!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!