Waiting-list for rare CBB Meraukes.. OPEN! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 08-02-2013, 05:09 AM   #1
jeffnivens
Waiting-list for rare CBB Meraukes.. OPEN!

Hello, guys. My name is Dakota Nivens. This is my first season of breeding. I want to breed Meraukes, well.. because they are so uncommon. I cannot count over 3-4 people that have successfully bred the Merauke Blue-Tongued Skink - Tiliqua gigas evanescens.

I just want to inform you guys, that my female is looking ready to drop.. of course, I will not know for sure when she does.. it could be days, it could be months. I want to find people to take home the little guys, and take care of them well. No one can take over 2, when they are born.. sorry.. you need to share.. LOL.

Long story short - Waiting-list is open, and email me to get on it. Hurry! It won't last long. I already have 2 people on the list after 2 hours of it being open. Please only email me at: dakotanivens000@gmail.com

Visit: http://bluetongueseverywhere.webs.com/ for more information.

She is known to give 6-8 babies, and by the way she is looking, most likely way more!

They will be priced at $200 + shipping. I can ship anywhere in the US or Europe. No money will be due until AFTER the babies are born, and are ready to ship.

Here she is:

Here is the father:
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!