Info Bigjoejr79 Joe Lions Joseph Lyons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-23-2015, 02:40 PM   #1
Copperhead1121
Question Bigjoejr79 Joe Lions Joseph Lyons

I'm looking to see if anyone has any dealings with him whether good or bad. I'm waiting on refund for dragons i bought a month ago so not saying good guy or bad guy at this point pending refund. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Michael Johnson

Old 01-27-2015, 03:47 PM   #2
bigjoejr79
This is absurd. The weather had been below 40deg for almost a month at night. Please private message me ur number asap. How can u blame me for weather? Refund is no problem but damn u had to do it like this. Ill tell u what its gonna be 28deg tonight but ill ship em no prob im not responsible for doa someone please tell this guy about shipping below 45 deg... but itll be sent today or tomorrow.send ur number my phone got wet cant see screen have a new one in the mail by friday with same number. U have not sent me one message on here tryn to contact me but thanks for the bad buisness uve caused me.

Old 01-27-2015, 04:00 PM   #3
Copperhead1121
First off this was an information only post so not sure what the attitude is for. Just like i would ask about anybody else that i buy from on this site. You can text me at 205-572-7574.

Old 01-27-2015, 04:36 PM   #4
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjoejr79 View Post
This is absurd. The weather had been below 40deg for almost a month at night. Please private message me ur number asap. How can u blame me for weather? Refund is no problem but damn u had to do it like this. Ill tell u what its gonna be 28deg tonight but ill ship em no prob im not responsible for doa someone please tell this guy about shipping below 45 deg... but itll be sent today or tomorrow.send ur number my phone got wet cant see screen have a new one in the mail by friday with same number. U have not sent me one message on here tryn to contact me but thanks for the bad buisness uve caused me.
He's just asking for info.Just refund his money and part ways.

Old 01-27-2015, 04:38 PM   #5
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead1121 View Post
First off this was an information only post so not sure what the attitude is for. Just like i would ask about anybody else that i buy from on this site. You can text me at 205-572-7574.
All I can say is don't let the claim filing time frame run out, if you used PayPal.

Old 01-27-2015, 04:42 PM   #6
Copperhead1121
I used money gram through Wal-Mart unfortunately. Just want what i paid for or my money back. I could say a lot but what's the point.

Old 01-27-2015, 04:57 PM   #7
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead1121 View Post
at this point pending refund.
Quote:
This is absurd... U have not sent me one message on here tryn to contact me
Curious, did the seller know the buyer wanted a refund previously, or did the seller have to find it out here on the BOI?

Old 01-27-2015, 05:02 PM   #8
Copperhead1121
We discussed him sending my refund last Friday. That's the last time i heard from him.

Old 01-27-2015, 05:08 PM   #9
Robert Walker
Quote:
Refund is no problem ... itll be sent today or tomorrow.send ur number .
Sounds like it is on its way, like Guy said, probably best to part ways.

Old 01-27-2015, 05:18 PM   #10
Copperhead1121
That's what i was told last Friday as well yet he didn't ask for any info to send it to or he could have sent it without having to text me or needing my number. Funny thing is last time i looked his last activity on here was 1/26 which was yesterday and i didn't get a message until today. So either he seen this or didn't care to message yesterday when he was on or someone was using his account. Just off to me. I like to give the benefit to people so we shall see.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!