Good Guy Rodney Boalich of RNB Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-27-2015, 11:34 AM   #1
Night10gail
Thumbs up Rodney Boalich of RNB Reptiles

I am happy with my purchase from Rodney and the buying experience was nice. He paid attention to me while helping other customers, though he did spend quite a bit of time just staring into the crowd. He's been willing to answer my questions both before and after the sale, which eases my mind knowing he'll help me with any questions about the animal for the entirety of it's lifetime. Rodney had a nice selection of a variety of pythons and a few boas, some I've barely seen before. All were active, had clean colors/patterns, were of perfect weight, had shiny scales and were well priced. Not a single ball python at his table, which was a nice change of pace from the rest of the reptile show and everything there he had produced himself. Rodney is even willing to consider offers, which is why I left that Hamburg show with a beautiful new Woma Python, who is skittish but tame, a good eater, has lovely colors for a woma, and he's growing faster than imagined. RNB is not one of my favorites to have delt with but I certainly would do so again if I seen something I liked at his stand.

Old 05-02-2015, 01:20 AM   #2
Night10gail
Follow Up

Been stopping by Rodney's stand each reptile show following that I've attended and he still remembers me and what it was I bought. Each time he's asked how the Woma has been doing for me and seems pleased that I am getting so much enjoyment out of having him. He was glad to hear that he's coloring up great and growing like a weed and in good care. Rodney hasn't had anything else of interest to me but his table no matter how low his stock has remained a nice breath of change of pace from the majority of the stands. Lots of people always stopping by his table just for a follow up chat so it seems he has quite a following of happy repeat customers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!