Anyone dealt with Snakes at Sunset recently? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-19-2008, 09:48 AM   #31
TNLazyC
I recently purchased a imported F. Guyana from Mike (07/02/08) from a KS ad. for shipping on 07/07/08. Mike called me on Sun. to advise he'd re-probed the animal and it turned out to be a M instead of a female. He offered to e-mail me pics of a couple of F Guyanas to see if I'd want one of them and I hesitated as I really liked the one purchased. He then advised that since it was their screw-up he'd ship the F free of charge which he did. Both arrived 07/08/08 in great shape and are doing great. Could ask for no fairer treatment & honesty by a dealer and wo'nt hesitate to buy from them again.

Charlie Crowe

Old 07-22-2008, 02:30 PM   #32
Geckophoria
I have gotten many animals from Mike and have been insanely happy with his animals. I will continue to get animals from Mike. His customer service is awesome and will do anything to get you what you may be looking for.

Of course this is all IMHO.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:48 PM   #33
umop_apisdn
I had a situation with Mike about 4 years ago that went sour (likely more due to outstanding circumstances than malicious intent). But after I tracked him down, I must say that he was very gracious in dealing with the matter, even after all these years. He made good for his end of the deal, and I am happy to say that I will probably do business with him again in the future.

Thanks, Mike.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:55 PM   #34
gulfcoastreefer
Good experience

Been about a year but I bought a yellow bellie and went great a beautiful snake A plus

Old 04-10-2009, 02:48 PM   #35
Kent67
I've made two different purchases of wild-caught panther chameleons from Mike and been very satisfied with both experiences. If he has something else I want in the future I won't think twice about ordering.

Old 04-10-2009, 06:53 PM   #36
axeman
Recent Deal

I just purchased a 100% het Ghost and 100% het Pied. Mike was great to deal with. Shipped on time and kept me in the loop. I will return when I prove them out to let you know about the genetics. So far so good.

Old 04-10-2009, 07:40 PM   #37
KenyanPat85
Snakes at sunset

Hey guys not to be annoying or watever but prob;y 3 months ago Mike sent me 2 roughscaled sand boas, both of which should have been 1.1 and he said yes theyre 1.1 they ended up being 2.0 which consumes of 2 males, i called and asked if he could do anything about switching one male out, he said hed look around and give me a great price for a female, which he never held his word too, i wont ever buy from snakes at sunset......if they cant sex a snake how can they even send or do the right thing i think!!!!

Patrick Goggin
Boston mass
Psg Boa's Specializing in sand boas, rosy boas.

Old 04-11-2009, 08:49 AM   #38
Snakesatsunset
I still have not found females of any size at any recent shows for you. Dont forget I offered to ship her free of charge and free shipping and you get to keep the extra male. Honestly have not seen any at shows we have vended at recently nor been offered any. Once we do, well contact you to ship her out if you still want a female. If not contact us and we can work something else out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!