Trade Longboards For Rhacodactylus and Eurodactylodes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 11-28-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
OneLoveReptiles
Talking Longboards For Rhacodactylus and Eurodactylodes

Hi everyone, i have 2 different longboards available for trade. They are made by postal skateboards, im looking to trade for a Leachianus gecko, or a chahoua gecko, or a Eurodactylus agricolae. One board is about 3 1/2 ft long and has a green top with black grip tape. the grip tape has a very nice wavy decal with an eagle cutout. The bottom of the board is red and black, with various graphics. It also has black trucks and green wheels, and bearings. The other board is about 4 1/2 - 5 ft long and has a natural wood stain top with black grip tape, and a wavy cut out, with an eagle as well. The bottom of the board is green and black, with various graphics of nature. the trucks are mate black, and it has clear wheels with red and black writing on the wheels and nice bearings. These boards are brand new, the reason im getting rid of them is because i would like to focus on Rhac geckos, and i already have 2 of these boards and they are very nice, great for cruising and various others like crossovers. These are longboard skateboards, not surfboards. they would make great christmas presents for kids, or fun for you guys and gals. They retail for $200 - $325 each. Let me know if your interested and have something to trade, email me or pm, email is OneLoveReptiles@gmail.com, Thanks!

P.S They also come with a bag of about 50 extra free softer bushings.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-29-2010, 06:41 PM   #2
jambore123
wait are wanting to trade geckos for longboards or longboards for geckos

Old 11-29-2010, 06:48 PM   #3
OneLoveReptiles
I am hopefully looking to trade my longboards that are brand new, for someones rhacodactylus or eurodactylodes. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!