I've got EGGS!!!!! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-11-2011, 08:45 PM   #91
reddragon36
Matt, you best beware, you may lose an arm to that monster with the giant teeth. Looks like you got yourself a killer beardie on your hands.

Again congrats on the babies, it only gets better.

Old 06-11-2011, 09:50 PM   #92
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tere Salazar View Post
Somebody's coming out of that egg looking like its parents! My goodness. I can't wait to see that one when it's out.

I love that second pic. So adorable! And inside that tiny little head reside many tiny teeth! I think that one's showing you what it's going to use next time you touch its tiny little melon!

They're darling, Matt. I know you've got to be super excited.
I'm so STOKED!! I can't believe how TINY they are!! lol And the color of that last pic! It's all I can do to leave them alone tonight!! (Bet I'll have them out pretty early tomorrow )

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon36 View Post
Matt, you best beware, you may lose an arm to that monster with the giant teeth. Looks like you got yourself a killer beardie on your hands.

Again congrats on the babies, it only gets better.
LMAO!!! Ain't that one FEROCIOUS!!! It even managed a teeny-tiny little HISS!!!!

Old 06-12-2011, 09:12 PM   #93
Matt2979
I wasn't sure what to expect color-wise, but I'm certainly not disappointed with what I'm seeing so far. These are only 50% het hypo, but I like them. If the one in the middle of the last couple of pics is a female, I think I'll have to keep her. They were SUPPOSED to be all butt-ugly so it wouldn't be so hard to let them go!!!!
Attached Images

Old 06-12-2011, 10:14 PM   #94
Tere Salazar
OMG! Look at them!!! How many do you have out so far? Ahhh! That's just way too much cuteness. And didn't I tell you, there was 0% chance of butt uglies? Maybe now you'll listen.

That one in the middle of the last pic is GORGEOUS! Well, they're all gorgeous, but that one....most definitely.

Old 06-12-2011, 10:54 PM   #95
loye
OMG They are adorable!!!! Congrats on all the babies!!! Mommy did a great job Looking forward to more pics

Old 06-12-2011, 11:09 PM   #96
Matt2979
Quote:
OMG! Look at them!!! How many do you have out so far? Ahhh! That's just way too much cuteness. And didn't I tell you, there was 0% chance of butt uglies? Maybe now you'll listen.

That one in the middle of the last pic is GORGEOUS! Well, they're all gorgeous, but that one....most definitely.
You definitely told me there would be 0% chance...dang'it! So far I've got 6 out, and it looks like I'll only have 4 more. Lost about half of this clutch less than 2 weeks in so I'm thinking that they might not have all been fertilized. I'm guessing it's not that uncommon, considering this was her very first clutch. Clutch #3 looked almost perfect (maybe 2 questionable eggs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by loye View Post
OMG They are adorable!!!! Congrats on all the babies!!! Mommy did a great job Looking forward to more pics
Didn't she do good?? Thanks, and I'll definitely update with some more pics, soon!!

Old 06-12-2011, 11:28 PM   #97
Tere Salazar
You know what? A "small" first clutch is a good thing. Gets you plenty of practice so you don't get overwhelmed with a regular sized one.

I so can't until they're up and running about and one of them blows up and gapes at you!

Old 06-12-2011, 11:28 PM   #98
deborahbroadus
My goodness, Matt! This was so educational and CONGRATS on a successful hatching! The one in the middle is gorgeous!

Old 06-13-2011, 06:54 AM   #99
Matt2979
Quote:
You know what? A "small" first clutch is a good thing. Gets you plenty of practice so you don't get overwhelmed with a regular sized one.

I so can't until they're up and running about and one of them blows up and gapes at you!
Trust me, that same thought has already crossed my mind about an easier start with a smaller clutch. And I was expecting the one that already hissed at me to attack my fingers when I got him out of the hatching tub!!! So far though, no one has attempted to chew off my finger prints!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
My goodness, Matt! This was so educational and CONGRATS on a successful hatching! The one in the middle is gorgeous!
Thanks Deb! I've had almost as much fun sharing all the "play-by-play action" as I've had experiencing the process. And yes, that one in the middle is something else. If I thought Momma was het hypo, I'd swear that baby was a hypo!

(BTW...Welcome back, Deb!! )

Old 06-13-2011, 08:22 AM   #100
Focal
Matt my son loved your pics Friday. He said "Skizzard? SKIZZARD!!" LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!