Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 170 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-18-2017, 07:49 AM   #1691
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
So how is it that he could do that, since he stated that he did not produce any and would be buying them from another person, and that he would not be giving her the higher value tegu as that was not the agreement. He stated all this very clearly and precisely, then makes a vague statement that contradicts everything else he has said, in hopes it will make Michelle stop asking questions about the tegu's origins. If you would believe that he was actually sending her a tegu from his own line after all that then I have some magic beans you may be interested in...
The other raffle winners got a tegu from his own line, so I don't have any reason to believe he would not send her one. Also remember that Albino Tegus are all very early at production, they are not like albino ball pythons. Only a few people are breeding them, and I do mean a few like 3-4, if that.

Screen shots from messages before this one states that he produced several t+ albino tegus, but just no t- albino tegus. So from his own line that he posted, it could only mean he is willing to send OP a t+ albino tegu.

Another raffle winner posted early on the thread, and stated that he is very happy with transaction and Tegu that he got as the prize.

Old 05-18-2017, 08:44 AM   #1692
ElliotNess
Your assumptions are breathtaking especially since he would send her one from someone else and she would never know the difference. It's pathetic you still return to defend your boss or friend or whatever the connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
The other raffle winners got a tegu from his own line, so I don't have any reason to believe he would not send her one. Also remember that Albino Tegus are all very early at production, they are not like albino ball pythons. Only a few people are breeding them, and I do mean a few like 3-4, if that.

Screen shots from messages before this one states that he produced several t+ albino tegus, but just no t- albino tegus. So from his own line that he posted, it could only mean he is willing to send OP a t+ albino tegu.

Another raffle winner posted early on the thread, and stated that he is very happy with transaction and Tegu that he got as the prize.

Old 05-18-2017, 09:09 AM   #1693
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post

While it would have been wonderful if Michelle had the ability to both tell the future and read minds, apart from having those abilities... how would you expect Michelle to be able to weigh their experiences into her own decisions, when they hadn't happened yet? All she had to go off was what Ty said, and Ty's own words contradict your interpretation of them.

Old 05-18-2017, 09:20 AM   #1694
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliotNess View Post
It's pathetic you still return to defend your boss or friend or whatever the connection.
The only connection I see that explains this behavior is that he is being paid both to present Ty's ideas and to try to goad Michelle into saying something that Ty could use against her.

Old 05-18-2017, 11:52 AM   #1695
EdwardK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
The only connection I see that explains this behavior is that he is being paid both to present Ty's ideas and to try to goad Michelle into saying something that Ty could use against her.
I suspect there is a desperation element to it as well given that the court date is now only a week away (May 25) so he is trying everything he can think of to get a slip by the OP as well as attempting to muddy the waters as much as possible to try any get some level of reasonable doubt.

some comments

Ed

Old 05-18-2017, 12:07 PM   #1696
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardK View Post
I suspect there is a desperation element to it as well given that the court date is now only a week away (May 25) so he is trying everything he can think of to get a slip by the OP as well as attempting to muddy the waters as much as possible to try any get some level of reasonable doubt.

some comments

Ed

Just to clarify for everyone the upcoming court date is only my motion to dismiss his defamation case he has filed (imo it is similiar to the anti slap in Fl)

If it doesn't get dismissed that will be when our counter claim will be filed.

Off that subject ....
I was sent a ss last night from a post on his iguana fest page. There are Many comments (of course all supporting him or they'd be blocked too) if anyone wants to go read them (I do have them copied)
But he blocked someone else
Attached Images

Old 05-18-2017, 12:08 PM   #1697
tim brophy
Please educate me, but do any of the comments posted here on BOI or even Facebook typically have any weight in court proceedings? I read this entire thread, but I have a difficult time believing that a judge will wade through all of this. Thank you.

Old 05-18-2017, 12:42 PM   #1698
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim brophy View Post
Please educate me, but do any of the comments posted here on BOI or even Facebook typically have any weight in court proceedings? I read this entire thread, but I have a difficult time believing that a judge will wade through all of this. Thank you.
Tim: For a large court case, I cannot imagine any attorney who would not go through or have an assistant go through his clients, and the other party's, social media comments. It would almost be malpractice not to do so.
We have all heard about disability cases biting the dust because the person applying posts pictures of himself on fb water skiing or playing tennis when he is claiming to be bed-bound.
And of course in divorces there is plenty to be found that might help one side or the other.
So the short answer to your question is yes, some comments may be relevant and useful in legal proceedings.
Typically a judge does not wade through a thread, the attorney for the party does selects what he/she feels are relevant comments, and of course then completes evidentiary requirements.

Old 05-18-2017, 12:53 PM   #1699
tim brophy
Thank you Lucille. I have seen a lot of comments from several folks who know even less about the law than I do, encouraging the OP to do this or do that. Giving advice, spurring the OP forwards at all costs.

Old 05-18-2017, 01:17 PM   #1700
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim brophy View Post
Thank you Lucille. I have seen a lot of comments from several folks who know even less about the law than I do, encouraging the OP to do this or do that. Giving advice, spurring the OP forwards at all costs.
The OP has professional advice. I admire Michelle for standing up for herself, and I believe she will make and has made her decisions carefully and thoughtfully. She thinks for herself, she is not a horse, that she can be spurred willy nilly into a course of action she is not comfortable with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu