Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 173 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2017, 07:04 PM   #1721
JimM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliotNess View Post
SugarHedgie - My advice is as follows

Tegu from Ty Park
1500.00 lost breeding time
2500.00 Inconvenience
Any monies related to travel
Attorneys Fees
Apology for the antics on Facebook which has damaged your reputation in the Herping Community.

That is the minimum I would accept.
I agree with everything here except that her reputation has been damaged. Her reputation and respect has doubled in the Herp Community just for standing up to this POS like she has. Most would have been scared off because of the expense .... which is exactly what he was counting on.

Love to see that apology from him, though . But Hell will freeze over and the Sun will burn out before that happens.

Old 05-24-2017, 07:09 PM   #1722
ElliotNess
The apology was the basis for that statement. He lives on FB so what better way than use his groupies threatening comments to force an apology..... tee hee

Old 05-24-2017, 07:14 PM   #1723
nickolasanastasiou
I would advise going for the value of the tegu rather than the tegu itself if at some point settlement is on the table and that is a portion of said settlement. A living thing has a lot of variables to its ability to thrive and, further on, breed. If it ended up not thriving, suspicions would endure. If it failed to reproduce, suspicions would endure. Both sides would silently or not so silently believe the other was somehow responsible regardless of reality because it would probably never be known why in the event of a failure. Best for both sides to avoid that potential space wherein doubts could manifest and be expressed bitterly. Going with the monetary value is better in my opinion. Far more concrete and defined when the parties are done with this.

Old 05-24-2017, 10:50 PM   #1724
caffeinecynic
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
I would advise going for the value of the tegu rather than the tegu itself if at some point settlement is on the table and that is a portion of said settlement. A living thing has a lot of variables to its ability to thrive and, further on, breed. If it ended up not thriving, suspicions would endure. If it failed to reproduce, suspicions would endure. Both sides would silently or not so silently believe the other was somehow responsible regardless of reality because it would probably never be known why in the event of a failure. Best for both sides to avoid that potential space wherein doubts could manifest and be expressed bitterly. Going with the monetary value is better in my opinion. Far more concrete and defined when the parties are done with this.

And if you still want a tegu, you can buy one from a different vendor later without dealing with Mr. Park.

Old 05-26-2017, 04:34 AM   #1725
Safierdrgn
So I've been keeping up with this thread...I'm one of THOSE people that has read every single post. Yes I have no life.

I looked up the amended case tonight and I'm a bit baffled by what Ty's attorney has said(or was this him?). I've only screenshotted one bit, which is attached to this post. I've highlighted the parts that are baffling me.

From what I've seen numerous times in this thread, raffles are illegal in Florida unless conducted by a non-profit, and I thought she sent monies to IRCF not Ty himself.

You can find the case #17000266CA here to read the entire bit.
https://courtsweb.co.charlotte.fl.us...me.aspx/Search
Attached Images

Old 05-26-2017, 06:37 AM   #1726
Pasodama
@Safierdrgn (Angela Dean):
I (or someone else) could clarify, or give answer, but, honestly, I think that pointing some things out, &/or discussing the actual case (&/or documents), would not be the best thing to do in a public setting.
Hopefully, people will refrain from doing this (discussing those particular things in public).
Last thing needed is to do/say anything that would give Ty any ideas or something that would help Ty (even if he doesn't really have a great case to begin with).
Not dictating. Just some friendly advice.

~~~~

Old 05-26-2017, 08:30 AM   #1727
Lucille
I long ago, near the beginning of the thread, pointed out the Florida gambling/raffle laws and I am glad I did so, because I am of the opinion that BOTH Ty and the IRCF may have issues because of their behavior.

If the attorney is even halfway competent he will read the thread here and realize what he has done in this filing, admitting that Ty ran the raffle. That alone may open up many cans of worms for both Ty and the IRCF.

Ordinarily it is a good idea not to discuss legal proceedings. I would certainly advise Michelle to be circumspect about what she says.
But one of the strengths Michelle has going for her other than being right is overwhelming public support here.

I think the overwhelming support and facts published in this particular instance may help persuade a settlement in Michelle's behalf.

Old 05-26-2017, 08:48 AM   #1728
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safierdrgn View Post
I looked up the amended case tonight and I'm a bit baffled by what Ty's attorney has said(or was this him?). I've only screenshotted one bit, which is attached to this post. I've highlighted the parts that are baffling me.

From what I've seen numerous times in this thread, raffles are illegal in Florida unless conducted by a non-profit, and I thought she sent monies to IRCF not Ty himself.
From my (admittedly limited) experience with lawsuits attorneys put the information given to them by their clients into the pleadings. So, the attorney may not know that the IRCF was paid and not Ty if Ty didn't tell him any differently.

Normally I would be rather gobsmacked that an attorney would include "hey world my client commited a crime" in a civil pleading except I saw it happen a few years back. In that instance a state civil/contract attorney didn't pick up on some violations of federal firearms dealing and export laws... oops... he was rather upset to learn his mistake started an ATF and DHS criminal investigation of his client...

Old 05-26-2017, 10:18 AM   #1729
yeloowtang
looking and reading these parts, it's nice to see what he's basing his case on.
by doing so , proves he was wrong yet again and makes himself look even worst.

#3 he admits to being the one who conducted the raffle ( make himself responsible for the outcome) if it was illegal to do so, he just admitted it ?? and he lies or has no clue what libelous means because that doesn't hold when you post the facts and the truth with all screen shots to back it up (thank Michelle for being forth seeing) on a public forum.

#4 smooches to himself how important and so good he his to try and smoke screen his bad doings. basically saying I'm too much of a nice guy to be accused of all this ??

#5 yet again admits to running the raffle, but adds a lie or some un truthful claim by saying she sent the 400$ $ for the 4 tickets TO the plaintiff. he can't even get his own story straight.

#6 would be nice to see the entire thing, but HE admits to not having any available, he offered to purchase some, but again he seems to forget that HIS own terms cited one bred by him or 3000$ so he just shot himself in the foot yet again. He doesn't have any TEHN IT"S 3000$ can't be anymore simple than that.

well done Park, the lies you keep telling yourself are very clear to all.
his only way out of this will be to try and avoid going to court at all cost by making this as long as possible and hope that Michelle gives up, because there's no way he can win this.
with the screen shots of his only argument when asking for her address and the way he conducted himself by refusing to answer her questions before doing so, then the last time when he told her give it now or I'm raffling off your prize.. he still refused to answer her question. instead of saying I'm sending you a t+ ( he even posted he purposely with held telling her that LOL so full of himself that he can't even realize how bad he's painted himself in a corner..

Old 05-26-2017, 10:52 AM   #1730
yeloowtang
ohh I forgot to mention about the albino part in both #5 and #6

in #5 he states an albino tegu but in #6 he specifies albino blue tegu t- which holds him to the original terms when he baited people to buy tickets. So he can't keep saying an albino is an albino t- or t+ both albino. sure they are but one is worth more and he refused to send her one.
even if he contradicts himself in legal papers, he clearly mentions that he did not have any albino blue tegus and wanted to purchase some from another source (again going against the terms cited)
refused twice to send her the t+ ( all in screen shots from Ty himself) and when he claimed he would , he refrained from telling her which caused all this issue to begin with..

I know this is all just repeating the same thing over and over, but maybe at some point, by continuously reading the chain of events Ty himself might realized what he did wrong ??? he can't be that ............ he may not want to lose face in front of his minions, but even him, must be sitting there and telling himself , I screwed up..!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu