Kristopher Garner - Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-20-2007, 04:58 PM   #1
Warren_Booth
Kristopher Garner - Good Guy

I have just finished a deal with Kristopher Garner (Scales and Tails) involving a trade, initiated by myself, for one of his albino boas. The deal went extremely smooth. As I initiated the trade I shipped first and Kris shipped his animal a few days later. The snake arrived perfectly packaged, warm and in great condition. I highly recommend anyone thinking of purchasing from Kris to feel comfortable with your dealings. He is a credit to the hobby.

Regards,

Warren Booth

Old 11-20-2007, 05:17 PM   #2
KrisGarner
Thanks for the post Warren. I am glad she made it there nice and warm and that you are pleased with her. The babies you sent me are top notch and doing great and I look forward to future dealings with you.

Old 11-20-2007, 11:40 PM   #3
aleria
Kristopher Garner - Good Guy

I found a posting on kingsnake.com for a male baby albino boa. After asking all of the usual questions that were answered very promptly I was provided an entire gallery of pictures of the snake I was interested in. The price was one of the lowest I had seen for such a high quality snake. After paypaling him the money he shipped the boy right away, even waiting until right before closing time at his local office so he wouldn't be sitting there all those extra hours waiting to be shipped out. He arrived in perfect health and has had no problems with shedding at all like some prior snakes I have had.
And a couple months later when I emailed Kristopher back with further questions he replied very promptly and said that he would answer any questions I had in the future. He even checked back with me to see how the little boy was doing, which is not something most people bother doing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone else looking for the perfect snake and someone who can provide helpful information to go along with the purchase.
And here's a picture of the little boy that I received.

Old 11-20-2007, 11:43 PM   #4
KrisGarner
Glad you are enjoying him, Jessica. Don't hesitate to ask any more questions you have and if I can't answer it, I'll find the answer an Fauna is a great place for info. I think of the babies as my kids and will continue to check on him off and on.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!