Jeremy Letkey (www.LetkeysLeos.com) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-09-2005, 12:01 AM   #11
PaulSage
I just bought two more geckos from Jeremy today at the Tinley Park show in Chicago. He had some amazing looking geckos there, and it was really hard to pick only two (space limitations until new rack is done...). As it was, the only two leos I bought were the ones from him.

Sure, there were some other nice leos at the show, but Jeremy's attention and advice to the visitors really stood out. I must've stopped at his table at least three times, and each time he was helping someone out and answering questions. It didn't seem like all of the other vendors were as attentive and helpful. That's worth major points in my book.

Jeremy, keep it up man. I think you're doing great!

Here's the two leos I got from him. (sorry the poses aren't that great, they were really squirmy when I got them home. :scatter: )
Attached Images

Old 10-09-2005, 05:36 PM   #12
Milwaukee Reptiles
I had the pleasure of visiting Jeremy's collection earlier this year on the way to a reptile show and I was very impressed. His animals are beautiful and he's an all-around great guy! I didn't buy anything at the time but if I ever get back into reptiles he'll be one of my first stops.

Old 10-10-2005, 09:38 PM   #13
A_Kendergirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulSage
I just bought two more geckos from Jeremy today at the Tinley Park show in Chicago. He had some amazing looking geckos there, and it was really hard to pick only two (space limitations until new rack is done...). As it was, the only two leos I bought were the ones from him.

Sure, there were some other nice leos at the show, but Jeremy's attention and advice to the visitors really stood out. I must've stopped at his table at least three times, and each time he was helping someone out and answering questions. It didn't seem like all of the other vendors were as attentive and helpful. That's worth major points in my book.

Jeremy, keep it up man. I think you're doing great!

Here's the two leos I got from him. (sorry the poses aren't that great, they were really squirmy when I got them home. :scatter: )
I'll second that! He was nice enough to hold onto my coat for me (darned Chicago weather!). I picked up my first Bell Albino from him, and I'm so in love with her! Thanks Jeremy...see you again soon!

Old 10-11-2005, 07:04 PM   #14
nicolai
I also got my first bell albino from him. You couldnt ask for i nicer healthier gecko!!! I now have my eye on some of his cresties!!!!
Jeremy was great to deal with.great communication, the leo was well packaged and was nicer in person!!!

Old 05-23-2007, 10:47 PM   #15
sschind
A little background first. I am moving my store so I will not be selling for about 6 weeks or so. I decided to get some baby leo's now so that in 6 weeks they would be big enough to sell as soon as I reopen. I spoke with Jeremy at the lake county expo earlier this month and asked if he ever had any possible hets, hets, siblings etc that he would be willing to sell at a lower price for a 10 lot for resale, he said he did, gave me a price and I told him I would get back to him. Well, I got back to him, I ended up with a 13 lot and I am afraid I won't be able to call these guys babies in 6 weeks.

In short, great geckos from a very nice guy to do business with.

Thanks Jeremy, If I sell these out fast I'll be back in touch.

Old 05-30-2007, 05:33 PM   #16
Double LY
Jeremy Letkey is wicked awesome!!!

I had the pleasure of meeting Jeremy at the Midwest Breeder Expo in KC earlier this month. I would recommend him to anyone. Not only are his animals top-notch, but he is a great person to talk to. We left the show with four little beauties and a "wish list" for more.

Old 11-27-2007, 09:54 AM   #17
sschind
Just got another great deal on some beautiful geckos from Jeremy at SEWERFEST.

Thanks Jeremy

Old 11-27-2007, 10:28 AM   #18
Golden Gate Geckos
Jeremy WHO???? (just kidding!!!) Jeremy is one of the all-time best breeders in the world, and a true asset to the reptile community. He has fantastic geckos, and is a great guy as well!

Old 11-28-2007, 08:33 PM   #19
SouthBayGeckos
Talking

I have not yet purchased from Jeremy, but I plan to in the future! Our e-mail conversations have been great, and he has some amazing geckos!

It truly is a pleasure to have him in the gecko community.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!