Inquiry on P. Honan/Helodermas@att.net - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:44 AM   #1
texassaddleman
Inquiry on P. Honan/Helodermas@att.net

I bought two blonde, "het" for silver(not possible het) Trans-Pecos babies, female, almost 3 years ago straight out of the egg. After waiting 3 years, I found out the hard way that they are not het. Our computer has crashed since then and the emails come back that were on the Paypal reciept. The name on Paypal is Patricia Honan and there were two email addresses on the transaction detail. LEHREPTILES@WEBTV.NET and HELODERMAS@ATT.NET
Anyone know have dealings with these people or know where to find them?
Thanks
Ricky Green

Old 10-12-2007, 01:16 PM   #2
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by texassaddleman
I bought two blonde, "het" for silver(not possible het) Trans-Pecos babies, female, almost 3 years ago straight out of the egg. After waiting 3 years, I found out the hard way that they are not het. Our computer has crashed since then and the emails come back that were on the Paypal reciept. The name on Paypal is Patricia Honan and there were two email addresses on the transaction detail. LEHREPTILES@WEBTV.NET and HELODERMAS@ATT.NET
Anyone know have dealings with these people or know where to find them?
Thanks
Ricky Green
There are a few threads about a Lawrence Honan if you do a search on the BOI. Use keyword Honan.

I don't know if this is the same person you did business with 3 years ago under a fictitious name but do read through the other BOI inquiries and see if you can determine that for yourself.

I don't know many Honans in the business so personally I think its very possible.

Good Luck Ricky.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:10 AM   #3
bogiehunter85
Lawrence Honan

This guy has ripped a lot of people off. A couple of them - I would not want to have done that too cause they'll hunt him down like a dog. Anyway, the suboc thing.....Honan bred a het for silver & blonde male to a blonde female het for silver. He got blondes and silvers and 66% hets with other breedings. He sold the male and female to a guy in Del Rio -who by the way - is right on his tail as we speak. He also ripped this guy off, so lay low Larry ! He sold his 66% hets as full hets to anyone he could sell them to.

This guy is such a coward that he hides behind his wife - "P" for Patricia, and his elderly family. Larry lives in PA and his family in NJ. He currently has a $5,000 judgement against him in Texas and a lien on his families home in NJ under the Texas long arm statutes. What a shock his family will get when the patriarc dies and they go to probate the will only to discover they must pay someone $5,000 before they can collect ! He not only screws other herpers, but his own family ! What a low life scum this guy is. He changes his e-mail as often as he changes his undies ! So you probably cannot find him. Again, he is a COWARD who hides behing his wife and family.

DO NOT DEAL WITH LAWRENCE OR PATRICIA HONAN - CROOKS !

Old 11-19-2007, 12:19 PM   #4
Keith Northrop
Talking Smells Like Sloan guts to me.....

Open ones mouth and remove all doubt....And you just happened across that
My space site.....What is your My/space addy Bogiehunter???

Old 11-19-2007, 08:32 PM   #5
bogiehunter85
Idiot ?

When you argue with an idiot - it is hard to tell which one is the idiot !

I googled you Northrup. Do you have a life ? You are into fights with everyone you seeminly come into contact with. You must also be the "Keith" mentioned in the MySpace post because you actually do promote a RAPE site on your Chameleon Counters Web Site. Do you sleep at night or do you mostly listen for the bumps in the night that may one day be one of your adversaries ? You promote RAPE, MURDER, INCEST and the BEATING OF WOMEN on your site. Why does anyone even allow you to join ? Does the admin of this site know you support RAPE ? The site is called OGRISH by the way. There are also no parental controls so kids can also access this RAPE site while harmlessly looking for herps. YOU ARE OF NO CONSEQUENCE NORTHRUP !

I personally dealt with HONAN and bought some of those "het" blonde subocs. They too turned out to be normals and I am also looking for this liar. Any info is appreciated.

Old 11-20-2007, 06:15 PM   #6
Keith Northrop
Talking Come on You talk just like the my....

Space guy.......You have the same worthless rhetoric.....Beside the Ogrish.com Link ins't on my Web-site anymore.....You must be speaking from a past time....You are most likely from that past........You know I smell the
rotting pork remnants of the Ham Sandwich you and Bob Sloan shared....

Old 11-20-2007, 06:39 PM   #7
critical bill
If you two were local....I'd offer both of you guns so you could kill each other.

Now why don't the both of you take this duel of who is dumber to PM or email. K?

The topic is: Inquiry on P. Honan/Helodermas@att.net

Old 11-20-2007, 10:35 PM   #8
bogiehunter85
Yada Yada Yada

Anyone with info on Lawrence Honan - Patricia Honan or anyone using a "helodermas" e-mail addy out of PA or NJ. This guy will try to get you to send either money or animals to an address on Asbury Anderson Rd. in NJ claiming he needs his wife to pick them up. If you deal with anyone that goes by any of the above names - INSIST on a LAND LINE PHONE NUMBER and STREET ADDY that can be checked through local phone book records. If he will not give you BOTH of these - DO NOT DEAL with him - HE IS A LIAR & A CROOK !!!

There are a LOT of people looking for this guy, so if you know him or have current contact info on him - POST IT HERE so those of us who have been stung by him can visit him up close and personal !

Old 11-21-2007, 12:17 AM   #9
critical bill
Attaboy boogerhunter.....keep it on topic.

On Topic: Any reason why it is that if you've been stung by Honan that you have yet to start a thread on your deal with him or taken the time to add to one of his existing bad guy threads here?

Old 11-21-2007, 12:20 AM   #10
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogiehunter85
He sold the male and female to a guy in Del Rio -who by the way - is right on his tail as we speak.
Why does it not surprise me that Bob Sloan is trying to get tail from another man?

As for him hunting anyone down, there's really not much for anyone to worry about, as he likes to talk a pretty good game, but is powerless to take it beyond that.

In short, he's a coward who likes to think that someone somewhere might be intimidated by him, but the reality is just the opposite. Like the coward that he is, he creeps out from the shadows every now and again, hiding behind a pseudonym and using proxies or dial-up accounts in other states. Bob's problem is that he's like flatulence in an elevator- he's obnoxious and easily outed, but is ultimately nothing of consequence.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!